JimBee

Greatest Movies

I agree that Rick from The Mummy would be a good addition to the group too! He should have Mutt's hair, some kind of daring/sarcastic face (like Han Solo's for example), Indy's bag, and two pistols in his hands!

Woah, that's creepy! That's the same one I made! I gave him Mutt's hair, Han Solo's head, a Nazi torso, and brown legs. I'll have to look up some pictures to get it right, but I don't remeber im having a satchel.

I got a Terminator fig similar to that, but he has that head with one red eye and cheek lines. I'm looking for that black flattop hair, and I'm using Mutt's torso. I already have the Jurassic Park guy worked out, as well. A rebel torso, sand blue arms, tan legs, a fedora, and a head with brown eyebrows, eyes with those little shimmer dots, and a closed-mouth smile.

Woah, that's creepy! That's the same one I made!

Well, great minds think alike! :grin:

Don't know about your Terminator, though. :sceptic: I was thinking of that head, too, but it just doesn't look like Arnie. That's mostly because Arnie always wears sunglasses in those movies, except for the end of the third. Therefore, I'd say use some head with sunglasses. You can get the hair from Pick-A-Brick online. It's brown, but I think brown would fits Arnie better than black anyway. Also, give him leather gloves (black hands) - oh, and a shotgun too! :devil:

How about adding the chick from Alien to the group? :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Well, great minds think alike! :grin:

Don't know about your Terminator, though. :sceptic: I was thinking of that head, too, but it just doesn't look like Arnie. That's mostly because Arnie always wears sunglasses in those movies, except for the end of the third. Therefore, I'd say use some head with sunglasses. You can get the hair from Pick-A-Brick online. It's brown, but I think brown would fits Arnie better than black anyway. Also, give him leather gloves (black hands) - oh, and a shotgun too! :devil:

I'm going for a battle damaged look. Yep, I already gave him a shotgun. Maybe I should give him those star-shaped glittered shades from T2? :tongue:

How about adding the chick from Alien to the group? :sweet:

Nah, I haven't seen the Alien movies (AVP, though).

I haven't seen the Alien movies (AVP, though).

WHAT?! *oh2* Dammit, Jim, stop watching those stupid James Bond movies and start watching some real classics! :angry: BTTF, Ghostbusters, Alien,... You have a lot to catch up on! :sadnew: I bet you haven't even seen Predator.

Anyway, back on topic, I have another idea: What about Rambo? :sweet: Or have you not seen any of those either? :hmpf:

And if you have any brown heads, how about creating a character from a Will Smith or Samuel L. Jackson movie? :sweet: For example Agent Jay from MIB or Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction! :oh: If you don't have any black minifigs, you could just make an Agent Kay instead. :grin: But there are probably not many fleshie heads with sunglasses... wich I guess is the reason why Neo doesn't have any. :look:

PS: Sorry for calling James Bond stupid. Even though I love everything that has been inspired by it (including Lego Agents :wub: ), I'm not a big fan of the Bond series.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

WHAT?! *oh2* Dammit, Jim, stop watching those stupid James Bond movies and start watching some real classics! :angry: BTTF, Ghostbusters, Alien,... You have a lot to catch up on! :sadnew: I bet you haven't even seen Predator.

Oh shush... and Bond is not stupid!

PS: Sorry for calling James Bond stupid. Even though I love everything that has been inspired by it (including Lego Agents :wub: ), I'm not a big fan of the Bond series.

That's better. :tongue: And relax, remember that this is my tribute, and the movies that I think were awesome (movie series). I like your suggestions, but please don't take it to the extreme. :wink:

Almost done with that yellow version, this time with more characters.