Star Wars inspired custom LEGO accessories

Hi everyone,

Here are a few custom Star Wars inspired designs that I've completed:

L42cIfb.png

VdKSPRw.png

WeLbJ2x.png

um5zvN4.png

560B53v.png

I'm interested in selling these designs one by one, or as a set for a good price.

I also have a bunch of other accessories designs related to the Marvel universe, as well as other custom pieces that can be printed out.

All of my designs come as STL/OBJ files, which you can use to 3d print them using your printer, or by using a 3rd party printing services such as Shapeways.com

The designs are precisely aligned/fitted, and will fit perfectly on the actual LEGO minifigure.

---

Best,

Rafael

-

---

Edited by LuxorV
Removed email address.

Hello, rafael3d, and welcome to Eurobricks.

You will notice I edited your post above to remove the email address and self promotion.

You are very welcome to share your designs and projects on our forums, but, as per our Guidelines you accepted upon signing up, you are required to avoid self promotion. Thank you.

Looking forwards to see more of your work in the future.

28 minutes ago, LuxorV said:

Hello, rafael3d, and welcome to Eurobricks.

You will notice I edited your post above to remove the email address and self promotion.

You are very welcome to share your designs and projects on our forums, but, as per our Guidelines you accepted upon signing up, you are required to avoid self promotion. Thank you.

Looking forwards to see more of your work in the future.

Hi LuxorV,

Thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind for future posts.

Welcome, as a fellow Star Wars customizer I find it a joy watching fellow creators like yourself create your own versions of these iconic helmets. I do have a few suggestions on improving the accuracy of the phase one helmet. The side's notice how it tapers inwards and while looking over refence material the sides should be straight up and down with no curve. Moving to the back I'd move the part that flairs outwards to meet with the indent V and maybe give that flair a bit more upward curve? 

Reference photo from the 501st Legion Databank  

Bly_Phase1_Helmet.jpg

On 2/18/2024 at 10:02 AM, Project Black Brick said:

Welcome, as a fellow Star Wars customizer I find it a joy watching fellow creators like yourself create your own versions of these iconic helmets. I do have a few suggestions on improving the accuracy of the phase one helmet. The side's notice how it tapers inwards and while looking over refence material the sides should be straight up and down with no curve. Moving to the back I'd move the part that flairs outwards to meet with the indent V and maybe give that flair a bit more upward curve? 

Reference photo from the 501st Legion Databank  

Bly_Phase1_Helmet.jpg

Hi, thanks for your comment and suggestions!
When building these helmets, I wasn't trying to build a full copy of the actual designs, but rather a model that resembles them closely enough visually, while omitting some intricate details that can't be printed accurately on that small scale.

Nonetheless, I can create a full 3d copy of any of these helmets if it makes sense to do so. For example, if the scale of the physical print is large enough so that the printer can get all the details out without artifacts.

Edited by rafael3d