Max_Lego

[WIP] - The new Batman adventures custom minifigures (25 anniversary of broadcasting stop)

I created a new Bruce Wayne minifigure - this time with a suit. I also slightly upgraded some characters:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - new Bruce Wayne and slightly upgraded characters

Scarface now has got a scar on his face and a new part for his legs; looks better than before. The policemen have black stickers covering their originally striped Ravenclaw ties. Alfred's got a new form-fitting moustache.

Edited by Max_Lego

It's time to remember the spiritual preceedor of The new Batman adventures - Batman the animated series! Although I don't consider all of BTAS canon (Barbara's age, Penguin's fingers and Hatter's height; etc), I agree it does have some connection to TNBA (please don't tell me they are both set in the same DCAU continuity, I am aware of that and disagree with it).

Here are three villains from BTAS: the corrupt businessman Roland Daggett, Captain Clown (Joker's robot) and Jimmy 'the Jazzman' Peake:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - BTAS time!

Three new characters here - Scarface's goons Mugsy and Rhino and a police officer.

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - Mugsy, Rhino and cop

I made a TNBA Scarface, though I prefer the BTAS Ventriloquist, and combined the two for perfection.

Batman's chest symbol is now clear from extra non-erased bits, Black Adam uses TLBM Bruce Wayne head.

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - TNBA Scarface and upgraded characters

I finally managed to create a decent minifigure of Gotham mayor Hamilton Hill. But I'm not sure if I will be able to make any more figures... That's all for now, I guess.

Custom Lego DCAU minifigure - Mayor Hamilton Hill

I decided to add sticker hair to characters with hats. Oh, and Batgirl's got a new torso.

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - sticker hair!

My favourite Batman TAS episode is "Beware the Gray Ghost" because how sad and heartwarming it is at the same time. The Gray Ghost's actor, Simon Trent, was voiced by Adam West himself - the actor who played Batman in the 1966 series. Bruce Timm said that if Adam West wouldn't have accepted to voice the character, they simply wouldn't have realised that episode.

Here is a minifigure of Simon Trent:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigure - Simon Trent

I don't like his smile, TBH. His face should have been more sad. But it's the best I had...

I replaced Barbara Gordon's previous hairpiece with Anna's from Frozen 2. Please let me know what you think of it: does it work better for her or worse?

Noir Batgirl is from Batman Beyond: return of the Joker flashback. :cry_sad:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - Barbara Gordon and flashback Batgirl

On 2/17/2024 at 9:31 AM, 21gatliffa said:

I thought the same thing but imo the hat is too small for the fedora style hat he wears

I now think you were right that time...

Harvey Bullock is now my second minifigure to have a part, painted with Mr. Hobby - his fedora hat is now the exact same colour as TLG's dark bluish grey! TLG didn't produce this fedora in that colour, so I had to! Also, Robin and Batgirl have new, more narrow capes.

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - upgraded heroes

A character that has NOTHING to do with the DCAU - Joaquin Phoenix Joker (Arthur Fleck) from the 2019 Joker movie:

Custom Lego DC minifigure - Joaquin Phoenix Joker (Arthur Fleck)

Two new characters here, both from STAS: inspector Dan Turpin and Brainiac:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigures - two upgraded villains and two new STAS characters

Two-Face and the Ridder have been slightly upgraded: Harvey's face was painted with blue gel ink pen, while Edward now looks like in the 2003 comic 'Batman adventures'.

Finally a new character! This time again from BTAS.

Temple Fugate, the Clock King:

Custom Lego DCAU minifigure - Temple Fugate, the Clock King

On 3/15/2024 at 8:09 PM, Max_Lego said:

New character here, again from STAS - Supergirl!

Custom Lego DCAU minifigure - Supergirl

This is Really cool! I’m new to eurobricks, and I decided to join because of this forum. If you ever decide on making more STAS characters, I would suggest livewire, I haven’t seen many figures of her.

Just now, PunchAndJewelee said:

This is Really cool! I’m new to eurobricks, and I decided to join because of this forum. If you ever decide on making more STAS characters, I would suggest livewire, I haven’t seen many figures of her.

Thanks for the suggestion! I am not sure if I will succeed, but I shall try at some point.