Stingrays; Mutant Ray.

The Mutant Ray is a redesign of the origninal 4788 Alpha Team; Ogel Mutant Ray set.

I've rebuilt it in the Aquazone; Stingrays theme.

The Stingrays using the Mutant Ray for fast traveling around the sea. It's equipped with two adjustable engines, two harpoons and a destructive claw. This claw can heavily damage or even destroy submarines.

53351489715_6e0362ad10_h.jpg01_Stingrays_Mutant_Ray by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

53351262568_af2b5b7eee_h.jpg02_Stingrays_Mutant_Ray by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

53351359594_689bf44575_h.jpg03_Stingrays_Mutant_Ray by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

Pictures also on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mathijslegofan/albums/72177720312894518

I realy like those scubadivers (orwhaever/whatever they are) :) Are they Your original creation? Could You throw in some closeup of them?  

Thanks all for the nice compliments! :)

@Mazin, the cuba divers are existing LEGO minifigs. From the Aquazone theme (Stingrays subtheme). The divers are mutants. 

Love this, especially since it's a wonderfully sleeker design than the Stingrays' much larger flagship! I could absolutely see several of these ships flanking the much larger 6198 Stingray Stormer!

This is such a cool idea!

LEGO used to have "underwater" themes for a long time, wonder why they no longer make them.

Blue rocks add a lot. Seen it couple time and it really works in that sf/underwater settings.

Really cool idea.

I recently bought the Stingray Stormer, and I always thought this was an underrated theme.