Sign in to follow this  
johnnytifosi

[MOC] 735 Semi-trailer fire truck (free instructions)

I recently got this very nice Basic Building Set I wanted since I was a kid. It has 9V lights and a siren and instructions for 5 models. Then I found out on this great website that 9 more models were featured on its box without instructions on how to build them. Talk about versatility! This is such a back of the box build, a semi-trailer fire truck, without instructions on how to build it. I found photos of the box online and reverse engineered this model, since it is nicer than any of the alternative models included in the instructions in my opinion. Building it based on a single low resolution image was quite time consuming, so please enjoy these free instructions! https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-163932/johnny.tifosi/735-semi-trailer-fire-truck/#details

If this is not the correct section of the forum please move the thread freely.

0ASholu.jpg
3N1S36x.jpg
CvlXxB1.jpg
Ck4crrF.jpg
pgJVUjD.jpg

Yeap it was a really sweet set. The main model and few back of the box builds could easily qualify for a small Model Team set indeed. Plus the multiple alternatives and the awesome 9V system with the lights and siren are quite unique. I wish Creator did a Model Team tribute nowadays. The new 31146 is clearly inspired by 5571 and 5590 but it's tiny.

fFVsH3V.jpg