GreenBay

LDD: Parsing of file aborted

Hi,

Downloaded recently LDD 4.3 and one of my kids made a design. Design was successfully saved and opened several times, but today am getting this message when attempting to open the file:

Parsing of the file was aborted due to an error in the file

I've searched the forum for similar threads, but haven't found a fix. Any help greatly appreciated. Btw, there's no punctuation in the file name (mentioned in another post as causing a bug).

I know I'm probably late, apologies for that. I only joined these forums yesterday!

I'll try to help you out if you still have a problem, but I need a bit of info for that:

Could you provide the .lxf file (the model your kid made) that isn't working? What about other .lxf files, do those work still? Did you modify your version of LDD at all?

On 3/7/2024 at 1:41 PM, MixedMocs said:

I know I'm probably late, apologies for that. I only joined these forums yesterday!

I'll try to help you out if you still have a problem, but I need a bit of info for that:

Could you provide the .lxf file (the model your kid made) that isn't working? What about other .lxf files, do those work still? Did you modify your version of LDD at all?

Hi MixedMocs,

Thanks for your reply - and apologies for my late one - hadn't checked back in a while as had given up hope.

Here's a link to the file (didn't seem to be able to attach it directly).

That's the only .lxf file we've tried to use and I didn't modify my version of LDD.