Sign in to follow this  
Banbi64

Going back to my roots...

Hello curious reader, 

You look here, and just show another Afol, from the 90's who come back on the bricks with is 30, grown with lego, since really young age remember really my first system around 94/95 but found back some duplo that i don't remember well too, so maybe older, and then stopped with the active life, friends and girlfriends, to get back at 30, selling the old familly house and falled back on my old box wherre i've kept all my lego, from the time i was only enjoyed by them. Was the only child in this house, so i've past really a large amount of hours at playing with those, making spacecraft, vehicule in all style, house, and later some totally ridiculous system with technic.

I'm really fanatics from building and spaceship creation, and also, a dream that i've got since child, but never get the money and opportunity, is building a nice lego town mostly done with my own creation, and with 6 studs vehicule. Also liking a lot creating aircraft, i've spend lot of time when child making some copter and aircraft. 

Not really interrested in the pirate and castle themes, but could be also something that i like to look out, and sometimes my head wanna create also on those theme.

I think my favorites themes on all times was Aquanauts, all that reference to town, most of the space theme ( blacktron 4 ever <3)

I'm not really a collector, i'm more about creating something that give me an idea, so i could also take some SW and grief it hardly to make some new stuff with, even if with the adult maturity maybe, now i more trying to keep my sets relatively mounted for collection :D.

my classic town sets are exclude from that statement, as they keep a special part for me, i'm trying to collect all those i want as a kid, in complete good used state, to make and old town like i was dreaming as a kid.

About town, for now, nothing made out off studio, waiting to build them in the final place where they will be installed, so i still got some month, or years, to wait to done them as i'm renovating a really big and really old house since 2 years, and still impossible to live in it for now. I'm patiently building my parts stock to build my future modular MOC.

Also i'm designing some moc on studio as my motivation come by:

Octan dakar style truck (early wip screen):

Spoiler

52640937669_cb0a4f4ff4_b.jpg

and another dakar style truck.

Spoiler

52641119415_7125126a31_b.jpg

some functionnal boom crane truck (WIP picture) particularity for this one, that's my work IRL, so i've tried to get the most realistic type of cinematic i could, in 6 studs large.

Spoiler

52640169662_47047fa5f0_b.jpg

(Final version)

Spoiler

52640938069_4b0e4ca68b_b.jpg

My (huge) police modular building with garage, indoor shooting range, swat briefing room, central dispatch, interogation room and jail, and more..., still in wip, but as it's something that wanna start building in 1/2 years maybe, i'll take all the time it need to be finished, maybe i'll show it a day ;)

Spoiler

52640682491_98e4409355_b.jpg

also some other... in really early stage of build

Spoiler

52640704881_a057db7b63_b.jpg

and also some smaller things:

Spoiler

52641187318_a783a5aefc_b.jpg

Spoiler

52640966744_c4a049327a_b.jpg

I hope you liked what you see, i mostly enjoyed all the time on process so.

see you soon!

Thanks a lot :) lack some of the part for the crane truck to get out from studio, but it's on the plan for this year, i'll show it when it's done ;)