Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Has any one seen a spider droid at Myer? Im goi there tomorrow. Also at k-mart?

Im guessing thats Hyperdome Myer?

This is an awsome review! :thumbup: You have convinced me!

Im goin to the hyper dome tomorrow so Im definately gonna get this set :sweet:

You will be very near my house then!

Accept im in S Korea..... >_>

Wow you must be pretty close then, Do you go to the Hyper Dome often? Also at Hyperdome toy world you will find the Space Skulls sets in the lego aisle...quite afew of them...

Yea Kmart has the Motorized At-At + new CG sets, IJ, Agents [i think]

But no HSD last time I checked, also I thought HSD is TRU exclusive? THe only place Ive seen it is TRU

I pretty much remember whats there, since I go there the most often out of any other mall....so if your looking for anything in particular just ask and I might remember..... :tongue:

Toyworld is sometimes acouple $ more then other shops [kmart, bigw ect..] So I'd reccomend going to Kmart [if they have any left]

Edited by Darth_Legois

Im guessing thats Hyperdome Myer?
This is an awsome review! You have convinced me!

Im goin to the hyper dome tomorrow so Im definately gonna get this set

Haha stalker much :wink:

Yea Kmart has the Motorized At-At + new CG sets, IJ, Agents [i think]

But no HSD last time I checked, also I thought HSD is TRU exclusive? THe only place Ive seen it is TRU

I pretty much remember whats there, since I go there the most often out of any other mall....so if your looking for anything in particular just ask and I might remember..... :tongue:

Toyworld is sometimes acouple $ more then other shops [kmart, bigw ect..] So I'd reccomend going to Kmart [if they have any left]

Do you live near the hyperdome?

Any kool thanks, I check there tomoz and if there not there I'll just get my Jetpack Pursuit :tongue: Probably also get some impulse too, I dont have them where I live :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: spelling

Edited by hollisbrick

Haha stalker much :wink:

Do you live near the hyperdome?

Any kool thanks, I check there tomoz and if there not there I'll just get my Jetpack Pursuit :tongue: Probably also get some impulse too, I dont have them where I live :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: spelling

How many 13 yr old stalkers do you know? :laugh: sheesh :wink:

Yea I quoted my post from the jetpack pursuit thread saying i live very near there like acouple mins drive

Kmart has the best impulse sets... toyworld has them but not as much as kmart

Has anyone seen the new 4 impulse sets anywhere yet? I wouldnt mind a few Orcs and the MM set

I saw the orc one in Taiwan....but that doesnt help :grin:

I havnt seen the MM set in Australia :sadnew: [or anywhere else for that matter.....]

YAY for flying home on the 29th! :cry_happy:

How many 13 yr old stalkers do you know? :laugh: sheesh :wink:

Yea I quoted my post from the jetpack pursuit thread saying i live very near there like acouple mins drive

Kmart has the best impulse sets... toyworld has them but not as much as kmart

I saw the orc one in Taiwan....but that doesnt help :grin:

I havnt seen the MM set in Australia :sadnew: [or anywhere else for that matter.....]

YAY for flying home on the 29th! :cry_happy:

I know surprisingly a few, your the first 13 year old one :grin:

Does Myer have a good variety of impulse? And

Are you goin 2moz? If you are we should meet ay..

And No, you seeing the orc impulse inTaiwan does not help :laugh:

I know surprisingly a few, your the first 13 year old one :grin:

Does Myer have a good variety of impulse? And

Are you goin 2moz? If you are we should meet ay..

And No, you seeing the orc impulse inTaiwan does not help :laugh:

Sadly im overseas :sad: [Fly home on 29th yay!]

If I was home I would go, Wish I could :sad:

I dont think myer has much impulse wise

Yea lol Just thought i'd throw the orc comment in :grin:

We could meet someother time later this year...

Sadly im overseas :sad: [Fly home on 29th yay!]

If I was home I would go, Wish I could :sad:

I dont think myer has much impulse wise

Yea lol Just thought i'd throw the orc comment in :grin:

We could meet someother time later this year...

Damn, ohwell I normally only go on the hols. So make sure your in the country next holidays, how dare you go on vacation :tongue: In skool time I normally go to other "cooler" goldcoast shops :grin: Our Pac fair craps all over your Hyperdome haha, nah there about even :wink:

Anyway I guess I'l find out what they have today! :sweet:

Damn, ohwell I normally only go on the hols. So make sure your in the country next holidays, how dare you go on vacation :tongue: In skool time I normally go to other "cooler" goldcoast shops :grin: Our Pac fair craps all over your Hyperdome haha, nah there about even :wink:

Anyway I guess I'l find out what they have today! :sweet:

Wouldnt really call it vacation..... :sceptic:

Im in South Korea, Well an Island right below it but its part of S Korea...[Jeju [cheju] island] and im not on vacation I still have to do school work :hmpf_bad:

Yea Gold Coast pwns compared to Brisbane, I was born on the GL and lived there the first 7 yrs of my life, So of course Pac Fair is better :tongue:

And I go for the Titans not the Broncos :tongue:

Garden City is better they have a TRU [Maybe 20 mins from my house- probable same from the Hyperdome] :thumbup:

Ha-ha you sound like my TFOL friend in school [Home school yay! :tongue: ] you cant go to the shops when its not holidays! :tongue:

Anyway have fun dude...

K-mart has some great deals starting tomorrow. Massive discounts on just released sets, dwarf mine defender just $10, the troll warship less than $70, that giant creator ferry on huge discount and there were a couple technic sets and that creator convertible as well at around 30% off.

K-mart has some great deals starting tomorrow. Massive discounts on just released sets, dwarf mine defender just $10, the troll warship less than $70, that giant creator ferry on huge discount and there were a couple technic sets and that creator convertible as well at around 30% off.

Cool :thumbup:

Its at all kmarts right?

30% off wow!

Its not on the kmart site though dont most catalogs go online the day it starts?

Also thanks for the info, Im going to my friends house tomarow, we might need to go to kmart.... :devil:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Cool :thumbup:

Its at all kmarts right?

30% off wow!

Its not on the kmart site though dont most catalogs go online the day it starts?

Also thanks for the info, Im going to my friends house tomarow, we might need to go to kmart.... :devil:

It was in the catalog in my junk mail yesterday, also it said 20% off star wars toys but there was no mention of Lego being excluded or included.

It was in the catalog in my junk mail yesterday, also it said 20% off star wars toys but there was no mention of Lego being excluded or included.

I'd rather get a SW LEGO set for 30% off then 20% off :tongue:

Thanks again for the Info. :classic:

*rubbs hands together* *insert mr.burns voice*Excellant... :laugh:

I'd rather get a SW LEGO set for 30% off then 20% off :tongue:

Thanks again for the Info. :classic:

*rubbs hands together* *insert mr.burns voice*Excellant... :laugh:

Just to be clear, that was approximately 30% off selected sets (no star wars ones listed), ones that are only released at K-mart pretty much now.

Just to be clear, that was approximately 30% off selected sets (no star wars ones listed), ones that are only released at K-mart pretty much now.

You could allways say this is LEGO so its 25%off / 30%off not 20% :sceptic:

I think it might be 25% Off that would sound more like Kmart..

EDIT: just calculated some sets you mentioned its 30% off :cry_happy:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Time to stock up on those mine defender sets. At $9.99 its $2 cheaper than 2 orc impulses sets combined and you get a bonus dwarve. My Orc army will be soon pushing 50.

Just got a catalouge from target claiming '20% of all lego'.

Not sure if it really is ALL lego, but the sets they included in the catalouge were:

Magna Guard Fighter: $63

Droid Gunship: $47

Agents Mission 1: $11

Agents Mission 2: $23

City Coast guard Helicopter: $47

City 4 wheel drive: $14

Just got a catalouge from target claiming '20% of all lego'.

Not sure if it really is ALL lego, but the sets they included in the catalouge were:

Magna Guard Fighter: $63

Droid Gunship: $47

Agents Mission 1: $11

Agents Mission 2: $23

City Coast guard Helicopter: $47

City 4 wheel drive: $14

And i would like to add the MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker selling at $80 with the 20% off. And its 20% off all lego.

Unfortunately they are out of stock of the mine defender. My orc army is now pushing 100.

Has any one seen the 2nd half of the impulses anywhere?

Nope :sadnew:

Afterall Australia gets stuff last right? [Most of the time]

Has any one seen the 2nd half of the impulses anywhere?

Batbrick mentioned buying a troll impulse a couple of weeks ago, so maybe he knows who is selling them?

I had a look at MYER on friday, and also noticed that sets were 20% off. I think Indinana Jones was 25%, but I am not too sure if it extends to LEGO.

Batbrick mentioned buying a troll impulse a couple of weeks ago, so maybe he knows who is selling them?

Realy? Where? :look:

I had a look at MYER on friday, and also noticed that sets were 20% off. I think Indinana Jones was 25%, but I am not too sure if it extends to LEGO.

Hmm sounds interesting, Thanks for the Heads-up :classic:

Yea sadly :cry_sad: BB can you help us out *sends bat signal* :tongue:

LOL Bat signal :laugh:

Too the Bat Signal!!!!!