I didn't follow all of your models lately, but from the ones I know, this is one of if not the best looking one so far and a nice alternate model of 42099, too. :classic: Even better, the stickers really look great on it as can be seen in the video.:thumbup: Also cool: if people want to go faster, they just have to replace the wheel hubs at the rear axle with the older ones (plus some minor parts maybe).

One thing I ask myself, do the planetary wheel hubs at the front axle have a considerable resistence when not driven?

14 minutes ago, johnnym said:

I didn't follow all of your models lately, but from the ones I know, this is one of if not the best looking one so far and a nice alternate model of 42099, too. :classic: Even better, the stickers really look great on it as can be seen in the video.:thumbup: Also cool: if people want to go faster, they just have to replace the wheel hubs at the rear axle with the older ones (plus some minor parts maybe).

One thing I ask myself, do the planetary wheel hubs at the front axle have a considerable resistence when not driven?

Thanks! Well, i wouldn't say they have a considerable resistence, but there is definitely a little. I believe it ends up not making much of a difference once the buggy is running.

Edited by davejsp
typo

20 minutes ago, davejsp said:

Thanks! Well, i wouldn't say they have a considerable resistence, but there is definitely a little. I believe it ends up not making much of a difference once the buggy is running.

Thanks for the info, good to know.

3 minutes ago, johnnym said:

Thanks for the info, good to know.

I read somewhere that resistance is due to the lubrification lego added inside the hubs, but i don't know for sure.