Sign in to follow this  
CrappyMocMaker

[M4-22 - Purist Minifigures] Purge Survivors UPDATED!

UPDATE: I improved all the characters in some way or another, the backstories are the same though.

52183406201_6278b195af_c.jpg

I wasn't originally planning to submit a purist minifigure entry, but I thought up of enough backstories to create five characters. The figures are jedi or other force sensitives who survived Anakin's march on the temple.

From left to right we have:

Sella Desyk - Sella Desyk is a human padawan. Right before the attack, Sella foresaw that hiding in the council chambers with the other padawans would lead to their deaths, but the padawans didn't listen to her. She is plagued by guilt because of this, and wonders whether she could've done something more to save them.

Corvin Cayne - Corvin is a human jedi knight who was shot down by his squad while on a patrol. When Do'sara found him, Corvin's legs were crushed in the wreckage, so she made him a pair of legs that were powered by his astromech.

Do'sara - When she was 10, Do'Sara was denied training by the jedi order on the basis that she was too old to begin. Instead, they offered her a job to become a mechanic, which she accepted. Do'sara hid in a maintenance shaft until nightfall, and then escaped.

Deng Halcorr - Deng is an elderly human jedi knight. When the fighting broke out, Deng fled into the lower levels of Coruscant. Now, he wishes to atone for his cowardice by fighting the empire.

En Sund - A powerful weequay jedi master, En Sund defeated the clone troopers sent to kill him, but lost his lightsaber in the process. He escaped by masquerading as a clone trooper, and continued to wear the armor as a reminder to never trust anyone.

52182382762_2dd8afb41d_w.jpg

52183652279_05ea7e515e_w.jpg

52183652314_6a17994511_w.jpg

I hope you liked my characters!

Edited by CrappyMocMaker