Sign in to follow this  
-Rho-

Your 2009 Set Theme List

Also another example like the skeleton ship attack in the castle theme.... I mean noo ships like that.... no stupid bow or stern piece on the ship or skeleton pirates...

City

Star Wars

and Pirates (Imperials + Islanders) ON!!!!!

and btw for the space theme we could have a alien space ship WITH BETTER DESIGNED ALIENS that crashed upon earth... and they inflitrate area 51...and army & swat teams just for M'Kyuun :tongue: jk... but Tanks :wub:

:laugh: Actually a secret base for aliens would be cool. At the risk of committing heresy, MegaBloks had a pretty neat MIB theme with slime! The figs looked pretty good, and the aliens, from the way they looked on the box, really were jelly-like and in different shapes and colors. The sets were reminiscent of M.A.S.K., as they took on the appearance of everyday buildings/vehicles, but opened up into labs and bases for examining/ experimenting on the aliens. Having built a MegaBlok set (a gift several years ago), I was not impressed..they don't hold nearly as well, the building techniques are questionable, and , if I remember correctly, it was missing parts so I was unable to complete the model. Incidently, it was a rather sizeable Apache styled helicopter. That experience swayed me from buying any MegaBloks for myself, although, admittedly, they have produced some elements that I wish TLG would emulate.

A Macross license, in celebration of the 25th anniversary and based on the Macross Frontier series, would be awesome. I'd cry in happiness and sadness; happy b/c they finally made transforming Valkyrie sets; sad b/c Harmony Gold would most likely block their sales in the US. I'm not going to elaborate any further; info on Harmony Gold and its influence in the US concerning Macross properties can be found on www.macrossworld.com.

I'm sticking with my desire for a well-executed transforming theme. I have faith TLG could make some impressive stuff. To align with TLG's confict basis, I'd suggest two or three rival air and space-borne cargo corporations with transformable transports, approx the size of the plane in Peril in Peru, as well as smaller transforming interceptor jets that transform and act as protectors. The idea of competing freight companies with high technology would present alot of opportunities for different designs that could also be made to fit in with current City sets. I'd be absolutely stoked to be a part of creating this line.