I realized I have never posted these MOCs here, its almost the 2022 edition of this event on flickr, but here are my rovers of last year:

50993404826_fcba021bcf_b.jpg

Febrovery 2021 by Ids, on Flickr

Individual links of my rovers are over on flickr (I don't feel like posting 28 rovers here :pir_tong2:)

Link to the album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUoBGfU

Almost all my rovers, except one (number 3 got upgraded to number 22).

To be honest I hadn't planned to make a rover every day, especially as most of them were build on the day itself or a day before. And some days I didn't really have inspiration/ideas to build one. But I made it, 28 rovers. :P

Edited by the Inventor

Went and had a look at these over on your Flickr and I think, after seeing all the pictures, the Blacktron II one is my favorite (though I like them all). I really like how it has the little ship that lifts off the wheels, it feels like it could have been a real set.

These are all great! You have almost every faction covered.

The Exploriens and Classic Space rovers caught my eye first. Really like the shapes.

The Blackton II one has everything: The whimsically high wheel clearance + the detaching flight pod is just perfect!

@Geihlen Thanks, that a comment I heard more.

@Moriboe It was fun making them and coming up with a new one each day.

@danth Thank you, let see if I can add some missing themes to this year entries.