Another Brick In The Wall

Bricklink Designer Program 2021 Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)

Siege Camp is something quite unique, but 2600 parts is a lot for a collection of seperate "smaller" builds. 

Impressive detail but this is one of those cases where I think too much detail doesn't add "value" 

Seaside Market looks a lot more substantial, for 2100 pieces, and I think will be quite popular as it can be useful for Pirate fans as well (plenty of harbours had stone fortifications even well before the medieval era)

But this round is so far away, Feb 2025, sets would take like 6+ months to ship after that, so this is mostly a lookout for nearly 2026 stuff, and nothing out of the upcoming 15 sets really feels must-have to me.

Wildwest Train is probably the most interesting as something LEGO has not done in a long time, and Western seems to be a very BDP suitable thing as LEGO does not make anything related for it at all.

Falcons and Forestmen getting their own strongholds is a nice option, and a lion harbour too, but perhaps feel less special with Lion Knights Castle still on the market.

Siege Camp is definately the most unique Castle set ouf of this year BDP series 1-4, just again, needs to have really good price to appeal, 2600 pieces is still a lot for something that looks "small" in pure pictures (often reviews with videos can change a lot of perception of "value for volume of stuff" ) .

Edited by TeriXeri