Sebeus I

75060 - UCS Slave I MOD/MOC

On 2/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, Irrationable said:

I'd be willing to share my Stud.io file. I reverse engineered that section of my build based on the photos posted on this thread.

Thank you! That would be awesome. I saw your mods on Reddit as well and was trying to reverse engineer them (actually messaged you ha), but there were some pretty serious ones to other parts (including redoing the frame). Awesome work.

On 2/2/2024 at 2:14 AM, Sebeus I said:

The mods I did should be easy to do in studio but since they are really integrated in the original set, I should really need to have studio file of the complete original set first. If I had that I'd happily provide my mods :pir_laugh2:.

There is one on this post. I have also used the one Simon Lenz included for his wing mods (which are referenced above). I think he changed the side walls some but nothing to the internal structure from the original (https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-94751/Simon Lenz/ucs-slave-1-modifications/#details)--his model has the whole ship within it.

10 hours ago, OtherRGIII said:

There is one on this post. I have also used the one Simon Lenz included for his wing mods (which are referenced above). I think he changed the side walls some but nothing to the internal structure from the original (https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-94751/Simon Lenz/ucs-slave-1-modifications/

Thanks! I'll be at it soon 😉

12 hours ago, Sebeus I said:

Thanks! I'll be at it soon 😉

Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

On 2/2/2024 at 3:14 AM, Sebeus I said:

The mods I did should be easy to do in studio but since they are really integrated in the original set, I should really need to have studio file of the complete original set first. If I had that I'd happily provide my mods :pir_laugh2:.

I have a Stud.io file of the original UCS model if you would like it. There's a free copy on rebrickable that I used as a starting point.

I linked one earlier, but Rebrickable would be easier probably. I had been using Simon’s just cause it was easy to get.

On 2/12/2024 at 5:01 PM, Irrationable said:

I have a Stud.io file of the original UCS model if you would like it. There's a free copy on rebrickable that I used as a starting point.

Do you have your modded Studio file uploaded anywhere? 

I've begun working on the digitalisation of my mods.

studioscreenshot.png

I've discovered a mistake where the upper quarters connect via the ladder to the cargo bay so I'll need to fix that first.