TobyAis

Modified Benatar (Infinity War / Endgame)

I decided to modify the 2018 Benatar after seeing the new one and I must say that I'm proud of myself for this one.. It's bigger and more accurate in many way!
Also the pod is fonctionna, I can remove it and I made retractable landing gears
dm9aqu0i9bz61.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg
qgqeg31i9bz61.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg
89giy11i9bz61.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg
y9alhy0i9bz61.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg

Hi - I already commented on this on Reddit, but I'll say it again here: It's impressive that you've managed to keep the pod while adding the long aft engines.  I wish they'd done that on the new set, but at the $150 price point and ~1900 parts count I'm sure they had to either do a refined exterior and interior or do a functional pod bay but couldn't do both, so it's not too surprising that they chose form over function.

4 hours ago, icm said:

Hi - I already commented on this on Reddit, but I'll say it again here: It's impressive that you've managed to keep the pod while adding the long aft engines.  I wish they'd done that on the new set, but at the $150 price point and ~1900 parts count I'm sure they had to either do a refined exterior and interior or do a functional pod bay but couldn't do both, so it's not too surprising that they chose form over function.

Yeah, the pod is a cool feature that I don't really use anyway, so I def prefer their choice to make the ship smooth af and so detailled instead of just remaking the same set with another pod

looks very beautiful! I love this ship! :-)

The 96173 also is a great LEGO-Version, nearly perfect :-)

llap Olli