Sign in to follow this  
MSY-MSP

[LEGO IDEAS] The Wave Puzzle Box

Hi all.  

Hopefully, I am posting this in the correct forum.  If not please move it where it should go.

After many various ideas that I have worked on, I finally submitted my first idea for a product on LEGO Ideas.   Hopefully, it will make it to 10000, but honestly I would be just as happy with it breaking 100 (well not really, but you get the point).

Anyway,  I think this would be a fun, exciting, and challenging product to both build and play with regardless of your age.

Here is the link to it on LEGO IDEAS.  LEGO IDEAS - The Wave Puzzle Box

Also I am open to any suggestions that might help make it better.

Thanks so much for looking at it, and hopefully you all can support it as well.

Very cool project! I was able to get my first LEGO Ideas project to 10K, but I can tell you it is not easy... just supported this out there for you, so good luck!

2 hours ago, twrt0es said:

Very cool project! I was able to get my first LEGO Ideas project to 10K, but I can tell you it is not easy... just supported this out there for you, so good luck!

What project was that? I'd love to know.

It was "The LEGO Christmas Story House" which was a tribute to the movie A Christmas Story. An amazing experience but a lot of work.

I have to agree it is tough to get folks to support a project on your own.  I am hoping that I will at least break 100 this week.  And I realized that adding some photos to this thread might help get folks to actually go over and support it.  So here we go with the photos.

128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg