Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

28 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

In that new Lego Harry Potter set, Chamber of Secrets, there is a giant snake (I believe it's name is Baskilist or something), and I think it has a new jaw piece, reckon they could reuse for a new Carnotaurus mold? Probably not but might as well mention it.

That's a Velociraptor jaw.

yeah, unfortunately that is the same piece used for velocirators

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That's a Velociraptor jaw.

Oh, thanks for clarifying :)

Wow, it looks a lot bigger on that snake lol

yeah. i really hope lego does make a smaller new head piece for the carnotaurus, as it would look more realistic. the last one was a bit too big in my opinion

16 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh, thanks for clarifying :)

Wow, it looks a lot bigger on that snake lol

Are you talking about the bottom jaw? Or the top jaw/head mold? The bottom jaw is raptor but the top jaw is new for the Basilisk

well the bottom jaw piece i think is fine, and looks pretty good, however, the top head piece is a bit too big i think. but if they changed the top head pice, i think they might have to change the jaw as well possibly

To all my fellow Americans, happy Memorial Day! God bless you all and all of our fallen compatriots!

On another note, what size boat may we get in 76942? Maybe the one from 60277? I'm not sure how big it is in CC S2, because I have not watched it yet, but from images it looks pretty big.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Are you talking about the bottom jaw? Or the top jaw/head mold? The bottom jaw is raptor but the top jaw is new for the Basilisk

Yeah, I thought the bottom jaw might have been new, and yes, Basilisk

59 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

To all my fellow Americans, happy Memorial Day! God bless you all and all of our fallen compatriots!

I’m from the uk but I wish you a good Memorial Day and to hope that all the fallen soldiers of the world wars have found peace after sacrificing their lives for our freedom 

ours here in canada is still in a month i think.... still happy memorial day!

guys it looks like this might give us some inside info into the Baryonyx boat escape set from lego

4 hours ago, pancakecrocodile said:

On another note, what size boat may we get in 76942? Maybe the one from 60277? I'm not sure how big it is in CC S2, because I have not watched it yet, but from images it looks pretty big.

I think something along those lines would be a fairly safe expectation but it's not particularly accurate to Mitch and Tiff's boat. Though it's definitely very possible that this is just some made-up vehicle.

2 hours ago, JLR said:

guys it looks like this might give us some inside info into the Baryonyx boat escape set from lego

Wouldn't look into that too much, it's way too soon for LEGO to do something with S3/S4. Especially considering neither of the first seasons have received sets yet.

EDIT: oh wow, it's my 8000th post :tongue:

Edited by lego_guyon02

oh ok. So the sets aren't summer 2021? or are they fall 2021?

14 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I think something along those lines would be a fairly safe expectation but it's not particularly accurate to Mitch and Tiff's boat. Though it's definitely very possible that this is just some made-up vehicle.

EDIT: oh wow, it's my 8000th post :tongue:

That makes sense. The best case scenario is if we get a large boat and another small side build.

Congratulations!

ok. I guess i got a bit too excited! i saw "boat" and "baryonyx" and i immediately thought it had something to do with the lego set. My bad!

1 minute ago, JLR said:

ok. I guess i got a bit too excited! i saw "boat" and "baryonyx" and i immediately thought it had something to do with the lego set. My bad!

No prob! We all do that. I hope this set is relatively large, regardless of the PP ratio, because it has lots of potential.

Just now, AxolotlPlays said:

Anyone think the Jurassic World 2021 sets will be revealed at LegoCon?

No, otherwise it would be listed among the other themes.

15 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

No, otherwise it would be listed among the other themes.

But in the description of that video, it says something like, 'and many more'

5 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

But in the description of that video, it says something like, 'and many more'

Didn't see that but I highly doubt they'd list a theme like DOTS over a high-profile franchise like Jurassic. We'll see though.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Didn't see that but I highly doubt they'd list a theme like DOTS over a high-profile franchise like Jurassic. We'll see though.

I do think that it is a good possibility as jw sets are revealed 2 months before they release and the Lego con is at the end of June which is 2 months from the predicted release date so it is a high possibility plus they have not revealed the timetable yet for the event

6 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

I do think that it is a good possibility as jw sets are revealed 2 months before they release and the Lego con is at the end of June which is 2 months from the predicted release date so it is a high possibility plus they have not revealed the timetable yet for the event

The days of getting sets officially revealed 2 months before release seem to be over. Most June sets got revealed roughly a month before release and the Marvel sets got it as late as 2 weeks before release.

But we'll see what happens, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Edited by lego_guyon02