dunkandegg

LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Modular MOC

Happy New Year all! I have started this as a new topic as I hope to post video and photo updates on my latest MOC, my Hogwarts Castle. Here is the first video I have created about it which is a general overview - any comments or suggestions are much appreciated and I will try and get back to everyone. Thank you!

Your MOC looks great! One of the best system-scale designs of the castle I have seen! Really accurate and neatly put together, and your great hall look much better than the set version!

I hope to upgrade my version to look something close to this ?

On 1/1/2021 at 1:24 PM, Bugbot20082 said:

Your MOC looks great! One of the best system-scale designs of the castle I have seen! Really accurate and neatly put together, and your great hall look much better than the set version!

I hope to upgrade my version to look something close to this ?

Thank you so much - I have to say I’m very proud of it, took a lot of designing and re-designing. I’m going to try and have my detailed great hall video out on Friday so keep and eye out for that - I’ll post a link to the video here once it’s published.

Hello all! I realise after starting this topic I've been very bad at updating it - I've now made two more video updates, each looking at part of the castle in more detail, with part 4 coming out tomorrow. Let me know what you think!

Ah fabulous, as the other comment says this is a great system-scale take on Hogwarts. I like how you've managed to SNOT the bulbous parts of some of the towers. Good luck as the build progresses!