Sign in to follow this  
sjut

Hello everybody!

Hello everyone!

I'm Sjut and im here as a general enthusiast of the pirate lego theme. 

Some of my best childhood memories were playing pirate lego's with my brothers and friends from my neighborhood and school in the mid 90's. As things usually go i got interested in other things and left lego in general. Although i still kept all my favorite theme's, pirates and early star wars, in a crate and all the build plans and accessories neatly stored in a map.

My map, however, has recently gone missing. I've spent so many hours looking now that im confident it's gone for good. Tho the current situation is unacceptable and i'm in the process of somewhat rebuilding what was lost.

And in that search i stumbled onto this forum. Already seen some promising posts and topics and im looking forward to interacting with the community here and working on rebuilding and completing my sets! 

Edited by sjut

Haaaa. What a sad story. 

I had the chance to find lots of my memories in an old cellar at my childhood house. Some part seems to miss but I guess that I have lost them when I was a kid because the bags have not moved since 20 years...

Hope you can build back.