Sign in to follow this  
cosmic

Hello my name is Cosmic

Hey AFOL’s. Cosmic is a username I took out of surprise no one else had chosen it! In spirit of my username I take massive interest in space themes and science fiction themes. This is actually my second account because (funny story actually) I could not remember any details of my original account and the email that I used for it had been deleted. Floridian here with a Tendency to ramble, I think I’ll refrain from getting personal about work and life as thats not really a point of interest in making this account. 

i pray that the rambles I make about the direction of the company could at least signal to the Lego group what older audiences would like to see. I look forward to getting to know you presumably also awkward young adults haha and hopefully I get to talk to a Lego representative and inspire some change. 

in all honesty I was drawn back to the forum after never really growing out of my interest for lego and eventually stockpiling enough opinions on recent waves to bring my rants back to a forum I had browsed for years. Again lost complete access to my old account and never used it much anyways. But dissatisfaction with enough sets had led me to come back here and see how other afols felt about similar issues.

Cheers to making a eurobricks account because you felt compelled to criticize Lego on a platform where they just might here you! Stay safe afols

Edited by cosmic