Sign in to follow this  
RebelTheAnomaly

Lego Legacy as a Tabletop Game?

How many here would be interested in this?

For those of you who don't know, Lego Legacy is basically Lego Summoner's war about characters trying to rebuild the world after an apocalyptic event. It's also a crossover between many different themes, with many "Units" to collect.

So far, as ideas go, it would have modifiable characters as well as collectible characters with different strengths, however their can only be up to 6 in one party.

I think this would fit better in the LEGO Media and Gaming subforum.

I'm a little confused on what you mean as a tabletop game. Isn't this basically the Heroica game TLG put out a few years ago? If it's about a storyline/quest, we did have on this board the Heroica fantasy RPG and hopefully someday the Heroica 2.0 game, which is leaning towards a sci-fi/fantasy/who knows version of the original. In the RPGs on here, characters are infintely customizable aside from race and class which you choose from the beginning, and class could be changed for the most part.

Regarding LEGO Legacy, I enjoy the game, but it's horribly imbalanced and drop rates are atrociously bad. I'm not sure how these would run for a tabletop game.

Sign in to follow this