Brixtof

Hello! I'm Brixtof

Hello,

After some months reading anonymously this forum, I decided to register. This is very challenging for me because reading english is OK, but writing english... I didn't practice it since school!

Due to the current situation (COVID-19), I'm having more free time and despite having two children, I can take some time with my secret passion : LEGO!

About me : I'm thirty-something years old, and live in Switzerland.

About LEGO : I lost my interest in LEGO when I was about 14 years old. When I was 25, I decided to sell all my LEGO in my parents home. I had a lot of fun cleaning, sorting and completing sets in order to sell them...

Big mistake (or not!) The passion for LEGO was reborn! I sold all the sets except the train ones (4559 Cargo Railway, 4552 Cargo Crane, 4555 Cargo Station). I couldn't resolve myself to sell them. I later buy some 9V sets I found on small ads.

A few years later, and two childs later, I'm now considering building a winter diorama made with MILS modules. And since I have a lot of free time (due to the current situation) I decided to keep a video journal of the building of my diorama in a YouTube channel.

I will try to post in this forum the work in progress and since these are my very first constructions (I am by no means an experienced builder) I will try to link the sources of the techniques that I use.

Edited by Brixtof

Welcome to Eurobricks, @Brixtof!

Pleased to meet you. Your written English is good.

Edited by leafan