Bob

Pirates Mafia III - Night Time

GE14K8S.jpg

Players Only Please in your anonymous accounts!

---

It's night time! You can post and roleplay here, but do not try to play the game here. Read the rules if you need clarification!

Players (16):
AbBMdQJ.jpg
Remi Blaise - Captain of the Caribbean Clipper
8omDvnY.jpg
Jean Pelley - Lieutenant, First Mate
5jmZSYC.jpg
Fred Dumont - Lieutenant
6gwcCbE.jpg
Peter Lyon - Lieutenant of the Fort
hCpWzHz.jpg
Michael Lavoie - Seaman
Iu2hDWN.jpg
Daniel Lucas - Seaman
K6YJ1K2.jpg
Trenton Monette - Sergeant
EbeuZP5.jpg
Justin Reynaud - Soldier
6vrQMD7.jpg
Emmett Ware - Soldier
dmaHAdw.jpg
Andrew Laurent - Soldier
YQUXzCd.jpg
Aiden Leon - Soldier
eym0u3t.jpg
Joshua Levitt - Soldier
eC1vqL5.jpg
Alex Howe - Soldier
zwWiPUx.jpg
Fabien Bellamy - Trumpeter
3OazMdx.jpg
Vincent Denis - Tubist
jI6NjAe.jpg
Robin Tremblay - Conductor

Night Time Rules (VERY IMPORTANT):
1) Every player has received their own character account. Make sure you do not post in thread with your normal Eurobricks account. This game is anonymous, you are not to disclose your character anywhere on the forums. In thread, you must not say who you actually are. 
2) You are either a Loyal Soldier or an Imperial Guard. Third party players have their own conditions.
3) Night time will last from when the day ends to when the next day begins, typically 48 hours. During day time, you cannot post in this thread.
4) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
5) If you die, you may not post in this thread or discuss the game with any players.
6) You shouldn't edit your posts, but the rule will not be enforced and there will be no penalty if you do.
7) You do not have to post in this thread. It's simply for fun.
8) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures.
9) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

10) Try to be civil.

Make sure you're submitting night actions!

*Fwom fwomma fwomma fwom*

Yay, night time!

I know it's outside of my tuba-playing hours but I play the tuba in my sleep. :blush:

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom Fwomma fwomma fwom fwom*

25 minutes ago, Emmett Ware said:

Finally, time to whip out my deck. I've never had a hand for solitaire. Who is up to do some shuffling?

Whip it out Mr Ware, let's play!

1 hour ago, Emmett Ware said:

Finally, time to whip out my d*ck. I've never had a hand for solitaire. Who is up to do some shuffling?

???

Let's poast more club bangers. My turn:

*Fwom fwom —*

Hey, be careful with your decks! I'm blowing around here! What if I were to blow your decks right off? That would be tittilatingly awful! Why are you all shuffling each other's decks? Solitaire is about jerking your own deck. I meant shuffling. Weird I said jerking. Now don't let me blow your decks. Grip them tight because I'm going to blow you all night!

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwom Fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom fwooooooooooooom fwoooooooooooooooom fwoooooooooooooooom*

8 hours ago, Alex Howe said:

Whip it out Mr Ware, let's play!

7 hours ago, Joshua Levitt said:

Deal me in

51 minutes ago, Trenton Monette said:

Deal me in as well please.

Looks like we have enough for a game, as well as someone practicing their blowing. We've got an exciting night ahead of us.

So, what will it be? I say we get a little Ruff and see where it leads. :wink:

*Fwooom fwoom fwoom fwooom*

Ruff, I love ruff! Deal me in. I can take some tricks between blows. I take it money is changing hands? That's typically how I take tricks.

Speaking of money, I take tips. Any requests? I'll blow you so good. I prefer big tips, of course.

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwommma fwomma fwomma fwom fwoom fwoooooom fwoooooooom fwooooooooooooom*

It's night time again! You can now PM and please get your actions in!  

1 hour ago, Jean Pelley said:

I'm confused. Is Patrick an NPC or not?

Patrick is an NPC.

2 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

ZZZzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz *Fwoooooooooooooooom* ZZZzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzz

Nobody had the classic Tuba in Your Sleep, sadly.

Waiting for one more action and we might be able to start Day Three early! :sweet: