Sign in to follow this  
Nom Carver

When does new information of the coming City sets arrive?

Does any body know when the pictures of the coming airport sets (air show, airport and passenger aeroplane) will be available? I have been waiting to see images from the toy fair but they barely got anithing interesting.

What Teri said! That or the beginning of May. 

4 hours ago, Nom Carver said:

I have been waiting to see images from the toy fair but they barely got anithing interesting.

Yeah. They didn't allow people to take pictures at the fair. That's why you didn't see anything. Because of those new privacy laws in Europe, they now have to with hold until its time for the official pictures to be released. So there will be no leaking. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

4 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I'd expect them around April, at least official pictures, at the end of that month.

What a shame, it will be a looong wait.

3 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

Yeah. They didn't allow people to take pictures at the fair. That's why you didn't see anything. Because of those new privacy laws in Europe, they now have to with hold until its time for the official pictures to be released. So there will be no leaking. 

Sure thing.

Thanks guys.

1 minute ago, Nom Carver said:

Sure thing.

Thanks guys.

No problem! It upsets me too! I would like to think those laws would be overturned or excused for respectable corporations like Lego. But you know what they say about those people who live on hope.