Captain Nemo

Licensed Lego Ideas - Support & Discussion

Hey all, 

Not sure how many fans of the game we have in here, if any, but I wanted to show off my Terraria project :)

It's got just under 3000 pieces, is only 7 studs wide, and measures about 23 inches at its tallest point - that's quite a bit taller than most of the modulars, which really surprised me! It's a display piece, but it's also decently playable, I tried my best to get as much out of the depth as I could. Also included four builds for some of the bosses! 

It'd mean the world to me if you'd check it out. Thanks guys!

13 hours ago, poisonbricks said:

Hey all, 

Not sure how many fans of the game we have in here, if any, but I wanted to show off my Terraria project :)

It's got just under 3000 pieces, is only 7 studs wide, and measures about 23 inches at its tallest point - that's quite a bit taller than most of the modulars, which really surprised me! It's a display piece, but it's also decently playable, I tried my best to get as much out of the depth as I could. Also included four builds for some of the bosses! 

It'd mean the world to me if you'd check it out. Thanks guys!

I love your build! Now that my collection focuses on video games this set of yours is perfect and I want it so badly XD
I really like that you included some of the bosses and it looks like a really fun set to play with.
You have my vote and I hope your idea gets the 10000 supporters as soon as possible.

18 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

I love your build! Now that my collection focuses on video games this set of yours is perfect and I want it so badly XD
I really like that you included some of the bosses and it looks like a really fun set to play with.
You have my vote and I hope your idea gets the 10000 supporters as soon as possible.

Thanks so much! 

And yeah, including as many bosses as I realistically could was definitely a priority - you can even detatch the ones built into the model in one or two steps to play with outside of the big display! I would've liked to get Skeletron in there, but then I would've felt like I had to do the dungeon too and that would've gone WAY over the Ideas part limit - maybe one day just as a MOC!

Really glad you like the build, it means the world :)

Remember when LEGO made Powerpuff Girls sets in 2018 (which were based on the 2016 reboot)? Well, I've decided to create an original product idea based on the 1998 PPG's!

webp

My product idea is based on the Utonium Residence from the original 1998 iteration, and includes the following minifigs:

• Blossom
  • Bubbles with Octi
  • Buttercup
  • Professor Utonium
  • Mojo Jojo
  • Fuzzy Lumpkins
  • HIM
  • Sedusa

Not to mention, there are also quite a bit of Easter eggs scattered throughout the model!

The reason why I made this project is because The Powerpuff Girls are making another comeback in the future (with Craig McCracken involved this time).

Feel free to give my project your support. Sharing it across the World Wide Web will also mean a lot to me.

Project Link: The Powerpuff Girls: Utonium Residence

Posted (edited)

Hey! There is currently a competition on LEGO Ideas about television series and films from the 80s. I made 'Bob Ross: Studio & Paintings'. 

With luck, it is possible that this will become a real set 🤞. I would appreciate it if you let me know what you think of the set. You can do this via this link: https://ideas.lego.com/s/ca:3c9c2c5f26a645e0936710ad4e60b681 📎. The top 5 will be announced on April 26th.

About the set:
Step into the shoes of a real artist, like Bob Ross. Enjoy (brick) painting 6 detailed paintings in the studio, rolling the camera and displaying them in many ways 🖼.

Edited by Bricknificent