Sign in to follow this  
Krol Zmija Sebastian

MOC of my Viper Knight

My avatar is the image, but here it is again too;

Polish Special Forces Viper Knight for GROM.png

Sorry it couldn't be bigger.

I found a red snakeman figure last year with crossbow and back-quiver. I painted over it with Death Guard Green, Dark Reaper, and Baneblade Brown. The shield was painted over with black, then I used red and at last the white. It's the Polish SPECIAL FORCES sigil of GROM. I got a "Spartan" kit from Ebay and gave myself the longsword and the Overlord platemail. I also bought a red cape to then use for the Nexo-Knight idea I saw. I slayed "Lance" of Nexo-Knights and used the shield for my own shield avatar; the Serpent of Anti Virus. [Which was painted over.] I then had my then trooper {Captain-Commander Viper "WRATH" Trooper} take a commando trip into my yards sewer in my backyard because we moved back to this house from my High School's house. I'm going to use this MOC for my Heroica-RPG. When I become a better knight I will buy a snakeman figure and paint it the same, with all the same gear, to then equip it with items I acquired during the RPG to post in my DISCORDs "mercenary-haven" channel.

It's supposed to be some kind of jet shield, too.

Just now, Viper Knight said:

I found a red snakeman figure last year with crossbow and back-quiver. I painted over it with Death Guard Green, Dark Reaper, and Baneblade Brown. The shield was painted over with black, then I used red and at last the white. It's the Polish SPECIAL FORCES sigil of GROM. I got a "Spartan" kit from Ebay and gave myself the longsword and the Overlord platemail. I also bought a red cape to then use for the Nexo-Knight idea I saw. I slayed "Lance" of Nexo-Knights and used the shield for my own shield avatar; the Serpent of Anti Virus. [Which was painted over.] I then had my then trooper {Captain-Commander Viper "WRATH" Trooper} take a commando trip into my yards sewer in my backyard because we moved back to this house from my High School's house. I'm going to use this MOC for my Heroica-RPG. When I become a better knight I will buy a snakeman figure and paint it the same, with all the same gear, to then equip it with items I acquired during the RPG to post in my DISCORDs "mercenary-haven" channel

To have it be the very Viper Knight from the sewers.