These are two more scenes for my Balancing desk toy project!

48406463172_9ce48abc16_o.jpgLego Balancing Toy Rock Raiders Themed Scene by Sandlot Creations, on Flickr

The first is a Lego Rock Raiders scene featuring the Chrome Crusher (set 4970), the Tunnel Transport (set 4980) and a pair of Tunnel scouts (from the video game) flying over head.

48406363021_4ec94c0312_o.jpgLego Balancing Desk Toy (Life on Mars Themed Scene) by Sandlot Creations, on Flickr

The second is a Lego Life On Mars scene featuring the Red Planet Protector (set 7313), the Aero Tube Hanger (set 7317) with the flying vehicle from the same set flying overhead.

Watch the video below to see it in action!

Finally, if you would like this to become an official Lego project, consider supporting it on Lego Ideas here: Lego Kinetic Balancing Desk Toy

Thanks for watching and let me know scenes you would like to see built!

A very interesting idea.

But I think Lego Ideas has a rule against Ideas based on old Lego themes or something like that (Though it might be just licensed theme) 

Though I think a legal master should speak more about that

35 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

A very interesting idea.

But I think Lego Ideas has a rule against Ideas based on old Lego themes or something like that (Though it might be just licensed theme) 

Though I think a legal master should speak more about that

My project is based around the desk toy concept, not these two scenes. If you check it out on lego ideas ( Lego Balancing Desk Toy ) you'll see all the other scenes which are all generic. Thanks for checking the other scenes out! let me know what you think of the other ones :)