Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

Red Dead Redemption 2 - The Gunsmith in Rhodes

1899, the United States of America
After some adventures Arthur Morgan return to Rhodes, a town in the southwest of Saint Denis. As he walk through the town he perceive a man which walks near the gunsmith. The man stops walking and Arthur hears a voice but the man doesn't speak. The citizen kneel to the gunsmith and talks to the basement grid. There is a young man which is locked-in into the basement of the gunsmith shop. The man doesn't want to help the young boy but he gets Arthur's attention. After the citizen left the scene Arthur walks to the grid and talks with the boy: the gunsmith has locked him in and he is crazy, the boy needs Morgans help.
Arthur wants to help him so he put on his mask and go into the gunsmith shop, aim with his gun on the seller and force him to show Arthur the basement. Both walk down the stairs and there is a young boy which is linked to a bed. The basement looks like a nursery. The gunsmith explains that he lost his child and one day he met the young boy which looks like his lost child so he decided to kidnap him and put him a sailor shirt on, because his child wears it often. Morgan release the trapped boy and left the gunsmith shop. What will Arthur do with the gunsmith , will he kill him or will he let him alive ?

47507431321_22d4d64d54_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - The Gunsmith in Rhodes by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

47507431871_2f9439a3ec_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - The Gunsmith in Rhodes by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

47507432711_0b19fbde76_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - The Gunsmith in Rhodes by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

47454669442_3a8edb089f_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - The Gunsmith in Rhodes by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

For my 10th Red Dead Redemption 2 MOC I want to build something different and something bigger then my last 2 MOCs. I decided to build the gunsmith shop because of the interesting background Story with the kidnaped boy in the basement. Unfortunately there isn't a fitting part or sticker for the
gunsmith sign so I only build the sign without letters on it, but I think it works well.
I hope you like my 10th collaboration creation and I would be pleased to get feedback .

Greetings Kevin

Really nice base.  I like the use of the cheese slopes for siding on the house, makes it look like cedar shakes.  I like the porch and the roof looks really nice.  Cool figs too.