Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Yeah, we 100% know we’re getting an Advent Calendar

Might have to do what I did growing up with the LEGO calendars and peep behind the doors ?

8 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

This edit was done by @LDDproductions with the info given by @TheRandomBlocker it looks really nice, but it’s definitely missing the pendulum, which of course is nothing against your design, but Lego’s. Might need to modify the set when I get it 

Hmm. Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but not bad. I hope of course that it is changed before release, but I wouldn't be too bummed out if this is what we got.

Alright, guys, I’m taking a crack at it on Lego Digital Designer, Thanks for all information. If you wouldn’t mind can you send the figure list for the set again so I can try and make it as accurate as possible. I’ll alsl use the exact amount of pieces they did,

Well that is nothing like what I was expecting. I think the Hagrid's Hut and Expecto Patronum sets will be the ones I will get day one.

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Alright, guys, I’m taking a crack at it on Lego Digital Designer, Thanks for all information. If you wouldn’t mind can you send the figure list for the set again so I can try and make it as accurate as possible. I’ll alsl use the exact amount of pieces they did,

It includes Dumbledore, Fleur, Harry, Hermione, Madame Maxime, Ron and Viktor

Thanks! I’ll get to work right away, you think it would be appropriate to have it sit on a 16x16 baseplate?

I’m not sure tbh, it’s hard to judge, I’d say yes, but even if it’s too big it can be scaled down

It includes Dumbledore, Fleur, Harry, Hermione, Madame Maxime, Ron and Viktor

wow! does madame maxime use the woody legs and arms or a new mold?

Edit: she probably doesn't have the old legs and arms because lego hasn't used them since toy story 3 and in the new sets woody has a normal body

Edited by notarealperson

Just now, notarealperson said:

wow! does madame maxime use the woody legs and arms or a new mold?

Twas unfortunately a prelim figure, so not sure if new mould, but it won’t be Woody arms/legs as they have been retired since the last TS sets (new ones are normal minifig size)

Twas unfortunately a prelim figure, so not sure if new mould, but it won’t be Woody arms/legs as they have been retired since the last TS sets (new ones are normal minifig size)

I’m going to go a bit out of the info you gave and make. Third floor to make sure it’s taller than the great hall as mentioned by you before, 

Also please describe the exterior as well as you possibly can for me. Thank you.

I’m going to go a bit out of the info you gave and make. Third floor to make sure it’s taller than the great hall as mentioned by you before, 

Also please describe the exterior as well as you possibly can for me. Thank you.

Yeah, no problem, it’s pretty much like the Gryffindor tower, plain curvature with a few stickers, just remembered now that there is a small side build, and iirc that was where we get the “Clocktower” part of the set, it’s got the clock on it, with doors below it, I didn’t see behind the doors, however that could house the pendulum, but I didn’t see much of that part of the build unfortunately

Okay 2 rooms for the Clocktower was definitely not what I was hoping for, I thought 3-4 rooms could have been possible, but whatever ?‍♂️

@TheRandomBlocker What do you remember of the First Task set? Was there a small stadium and pieces of rocks or what?

shame we wont get hagrid in the set with a new variant 

but who knows maybe he will just be wearing his vest in the hagrids hut

If they can fit him, I think it’s possible to get him in a Yule Ball outfit in CMF 2, but he may be too big.

Just now, topiku said:

What do you remember of the First Task set? Was there a small stadium and pieces of rocks or what?

The dragon took up most of the pieces but then it was VERY similar to the Thor Ragnarok set with Gladiator Hulk, also similar to the original Horntail set

Yeah, no problem, it’s pretty much like the Gryffindor tower, plain curvature with a few stickers, just remembered now that there is a small side build, and iirc that was where we get the “Clocktower” part of the set, it’s got the clock on it, with doors below it, I didn’t see behind the doors, however that could house the pendulum, but I didn’t see much of that part of the build unfortunately

was the small side build a carriage or maybe a green house(wouldnt really make since for the scene) or was it really small and im just getting my hopes up 

What is the side build?

It’s basically like the bridge part of the Willow set that is attached to Snape’s office, like I said, there are doors, not dissimilar to the ones in the Great Hall set, the outside is pretty much a rampart, but the inside of that was empty like Hagrid’s hut

was the small side build a carriage or maybe a green house(wouldnt really make since for the scene) or was it really small and im just getting my hopes up 

Not a side build like the Willow, a side build as in attached to the side of the tower, sorry, should’ve worded it better

Also did it have a lot of windows?

The tower didn’t have many at all from what I can remember, very much like the Gryffindor tower, the other part had a window either side of the doors

Not a side build like the Willow, a side build as in attached to the side of the tower, sorry, should’ve worded it better

The tower didn’t have many at all from what I can remember, very much like the Gryffindor tower, the other part had a window either side of the doors

Aight, I’ll add two in the front and two on the side of each floor except the 3rd

oh well will most likely get the green house in another set 

did you see the interior of the side build (i know you probably didn't but its not gonna hurt asking)