Sign in to follow this  
kylendm

Display for Star Wars UCS sets?

With the recent Gunship out (and shipping), and the supposed AT-AT coming, and all the other past UCS, MBS, and MOCS out there. Is anyone running out of room?

I created a space for the gunship in advance, I will more than likely skip the AT-AT as I already have Raskolnikovs plus size version, which I am happy with. But after the gunship is done, I'm going to have to get creative or add much more shelving that I would want. I don't want to go to high, because then I can't see them! 

I currently only have 16 UCS sets and MOCS displayed, with the Gunship being the 17th, and I am missing plenty I would like. Vader's tie, B-wing, and a few others. How many people are blessed with the space for 20+ UCS sets?

5 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

With the recent Gunship out (and shipping), and the supposed AT-AT coming, and all the other past UCS, MBS, and MOCS out there. Is anyone running out of room?

I created a space for the gunship in advance, I will more than likely skip the AT-AT as I already have Raskolnikovs plus size version, which I am happy with. But after the gunship is done, I'm going to have to get creative or add much more shelving that I would want. I don't want to go to high, because then I can't see them! 

I currently only have 16 UCS sets and MOCS displayed, with the Gunship being the 17th, and I am missing plenty I would like. Vader's tie, B-wing, and a few others. How many people are blessed with the space for 20+ UCS sets?

Pix of ur display?  It seems the only option to fit all these is in a moducase. While it’s nice it’s also pricey.

I’m curious what everyone has as im looking for other in case alternatives.