Cadder

[GBC] Found Ball Bucket - an unpowered support MOC

Greetings all.

I've recently been playing with Stud.io, and teaching myself how to create instruction .PDFs using LPub with the intention of modelling/creating instructions for some of the GBC Modules I have (physically) built, both MOCs and Mods.
To start off while learning, I used something that 's quick to build and only uses a small number of parts.

So I present Cadder's "Found Ball Bucket".800x600.jpg
Backstory:
This is a little something I knocked together while displaying at Brickvention 2017 and fine-tuned at BrisBricks 2017. Originally it was a 'catcher' that I made for a high module displayed at BV2016, essentially because I had 4 spare Lego Sports arena corner units... but it quickly became more useful.

Occasionally at GBC shows, a rogue ball will "escape" and be picked up by young kiddie spectators who will invariably try to reach across the displays with an ever-helpful "'Scuse me mister! I found this!" Rather than risk knocking over or bumping/misaligning the working GBC modules, it became really handy to reply "Awesome! drop it into the blue bucket!" This had the great side-effect that it engaged said kiddies.. and with an added "See if you can make it spin...", makes the GBC display somewhat interactive.
It's also versatile enough that it can be placed pretty much anywhere on the GBC circuit and feed found balls back into the circuit without too much disruption. It's deliberately built high enough that the return chute is higher than the 10-brick standard GBC input size. Returned balls should just drop straight into any module's Inbox.
I dare say it could be double-purposed for its original use as a catcher - for, for example, a tower drop, shooter or flicker module.

So.
At first I really wasn't sure where to post this, and although not strictly a GBC module itself, it *IS* a very handy tool (I've subsequently built more than one) for GBC displays that I hope other GBC organisers/displayers might like to adopt.
I also intend making a sign to stick on the front, something akin to the "Hey!" logo on the back of the City boxes. (ie, Along the mines of "Hey! Find an escaped GBC ball? Drop it in here!")

Instructions in form of PDF file here.
Also, because it was modelled in Stud.io, you can use Bricklink's Step view builder instructions here. (and buy parts)  

cheers!

Edited by Cadder
Tpyos