gusmoore17

Any news or photos on Toy Fair London or NYC??

I wouldnt call it "cute", but it is a sad loss. Harry Potter is what drew me into LEGO.

I offer all of you my condolences in this tragic time... >:-( :-( :-/ ;-) :-) :-D

Dp8

Oh come on It is super cute! I'm no fan of the boks or the movies, I find them a little bland. But I absolutly adore the atmosfere of the sets and the lovely new pieces

X-O Oh! Now I see it! It's like that 1x2 plate with the handle bar on it that we've been getting in Creator sets and such throughout the last year, only now with the handle on the one-stud wide side of the plate! 8-

Damn you insect (*slam on screen*)

Is it still not dead?! (*slamming again*)

O damn now is my screen broken in half!

And it isn't dead!(*toink* gets shotgun (don't have one)*bang* )

Just kindin.

Nice Sinner!

Back on-topic.

Man, how funny can a signature be...? Great find :-D :-P

Do you know how many times i've slapped my screen this morning because of that!??!!!?! :-$ X-D :-| :-D (Then i was thinking "What The Heck"!? some sort of invinceable bug..... :-$ )

Man i cant wait till the coast guard sets come out *y*

Edited by Darth_Legois_619

Do you know how many times i've slapped my screen this morning because of that!??!!!?! :-$ X-D :-| :-D (Then i was thinking "What The Heck"!? some sort of invinceable bug..... :-$ )

Man i cant wait till the coast guard sets come out *y*

:-| ROFL!!!! LMAO!!!! :-P

yeah I cant wait 4 the coast guard sets come out (boat and tower set)

+the star wars sets!!!

those are the droid gunship and the tx-fighter tank

Oh my God!!!

It's really sad to confront the reality: Harry Potter sets are no longer been made.... As some have posted, it's something we saw coming since last year's only one set, but there's always hope.

But, what about the dark tones on SW III, for example?? TLC must reconsider making HP sets, they were great, maybe the first two years weren't that great, but the rest were just amazing! So many possibilities Lego is leaving if HP is about to see its finish...

It was a great pleasure Harry!! *y*

The more I think about this, the more I can't help but wonder if TLG decided to not continue the line after hearing JKR announce that Dumbledore was gay...

TLG isn't homophobic are they?

Just browsing Amazon UK as they claim to have 75% reduction on toy lines (couldn't find any LEGO) and discovered they have the City Coastguard sets up for pre order.

Coastguard Quadbike