Edendale75

75048 Phantom help needed !!!

Hi All,

I picked up the phantom in a bundle of lego yesterday. It is pretty much complete but the helmet is missing. I should be able to get one from Lego but I need the 7-digit number from the back of your Building Instructions booklet.

I was wondering if someone with the instructions could tell me the code on theirs so I can order the part.

Thank you !
how%20to%20find%20bi%20number%20small.png?l.r2=-1395501578

Can’t find the number? 
It’s printed at the bottom of the booklet near the LEGO copyright information and begins with a 4 or 6. If you can’t find it right now, you can still add this part to your bag and we’ll be in touch to confirm the number.

Hi Edendale75 - welcome to EB.

What you're mentioning there is for ordering missing parts that were a production error, and it's not something that should be used when you purchase used Lego that has missing pieces as that's a fraudulent request.

I would recommend you order the helmet from Bricklink or elsewhere since that would be the more appropriate way to complete the set. Here's the available items on Bricklink - not too pricey:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=126938&idColor=1#T=S&C=1&O={"color":1}

Hi Dereven,

Thanks for your help. I wasnt aware of Bricklink. Never had an issue with missing parts before.

I am far from a Lego fraud mastermind. lol

I will order the parts later!!

Thanks again.

Just trying to provide clarity.  :wink:

There are people who purposefully buy less-expensive used sets without the minifigs (since some people collect only them and then sell the rest of the set to recoup some cash), and then try to get them from Lego by claiming they were missing from their purchased set which obviously isn't OK.

Happy building!

10 hours ago, Edendale75 said:

Hi All,

I picked up the phantom in a bundle of lego yesterday. It is pretty much complete but the helmet is missing. I should be able to get one from Lego but I need the 7-digit number from the back of your Building Instructions booklet.

I was wondering if someone with the instructions could tell me the code on theirs so I can order the part.

Thank you !

how%20to%20find%20bi%20number%20small.png?l.r2=-1395501578

Can’t find the number? 
It’s printed at the bottom of the booklet near the LEGO copyright information and begins with a 4 or 6. If you can’t find it right now, you can still add this part to your bag and we’ll be in touch to confirm the number.

Sounds like too much hassle to me.