legoman666

[fs] Custom printed vinyl stickers - clear, white, full color! Die cut!

Greetings. I recently bought a nice printer to do my own stickering for my trains. It is a vinyl printer/cutter that has white ink in addition to full color CMYK. I can print and cut full color on to clear, white, black or any color vinyl available for purchase (there are hundreds of colors).

It wasn't really my intent when I bought this printer to make money, rather it was to print custom stickers for other Lego fans for their mocs and models. It was quite expensive, so the only reason I'm offering this is to help make some of my money back.

My pricing: $5 flat fee + $0.35/sq in. Shipping to USA is free (as long as your order is small enough to merely require a stamped envelope). Shipping to the rest of the world is charged at my actual cost ($2-5). Here are some examples of things I've printed.

34429241323_c42c95de1f_z.jpg Those are clear stickers with mostly black ink. The lower yellow stripe is yellow vinyl with black ink.

34082527012_7b5c5af364_z.jpg White ink on clear vinyl showing off the opaqueness. The window is green vinyl cut to look like the regular train window.

33127956603_dedcf30e0e_z.jpg Yellow vinyl just cut to look like train windows.

33542019961_3bcc2c4796_z.jpg Cut gold vinyl for my Grand Budapest Hotel.

32852814443_98b3f59f85_z.jpg Ink on to cut white vinyl. All of the lettering on the train cars and logos and such on the containers are cut & printed.

Anyway, if you're interested in having me do custom work for you, give me a shout via PM or email to my username at gmail.com