J3D1-T

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Welcome to the DC Superheroes 2018 set discussion thread. The current confirmed sets for the winter wave are as follows:                                                                                                                                          

-Lobo's Spacehog with Lobo, Superman, and a yet to be revealed character                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

-Lex Luthor's Mech with Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Wonder Woman, Batman and Firestorm                                                                                                                                                                                                    

-Cyborg's Helicopter with a Freeze Car featuring Cyborg, The Flash, Killer Frost and Reverse Flash                                                                                                                                                                                

Please look out for further updates throughout the rest of the year. 

Edited by J3D1-T

Just for the reference! Probably new guys wasn't able to see this in the other thread, and they will now follow this discussion:

KILLER FROST?!? I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! :tongue:

All I need is Vibe and I'm complete.

Interested to see a new Cyborg so soon, hope he and Flash have nice new variants

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

KILLER FROST?!? I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! :tongue:

All I need is Vibe and I'm complete.

Interested to see a new Cyborg so soon, hope he and Flash have nice new variants

That's what I was saying about Vibe, maybe for summer

It's too early for this. 

Additionally we ask that only staff create "year" threads so we retain complete editing power over the first page posting. Please do not create year threads. 

For now, keep the discussion in the other DC threads. :thumbup: