Yooha

History / Fantasy CMF - LDD MOC

Recommended Posts

A custom CMF series, all are from different ages of history, or from a non-existing world. Many of them were inspired by ideas from the CMF 18 guessing game, so thanks for them! :laugh:

Hope you enjoy!

 

Forest Fairy

33208796150_04f17d57a4_o.png

 

Frightening King

33591881665_ba20f09056_o.png

 

Harpy

33435333352_5a20a24c9a_o.png

 

Merman Soldier

33591881755_6715fce3ca_o.png

 

Hired Gun

33208796380_3098636804_o.png

 

Hunter God

33591881825_d46c3652de_o.png

 

Mob Boss

33208796480_e026c2c236_o.png

 

Mummy Warrior

33591881905_5b079d995e_o.png

 

Retiarius

33591881975_171ce78ef1_o.png

 

Sand Demon

32778018683_323cc653c4_o.png

 

Space Police

33591882075_11a167cfc3_o.png

 

Viking Shieldmaiden

33591882145_ca02e1ca58_o.png

 

Ice Warrior

33463035931_033c9252cf_o.png

 

Pirate Lass

32778019003_ffcc5d5582_o.png

 

Frontiersman

33208797360_d96249644f_o.png

 

Gargoyle

32778019463_651452f1dd_o.png

Edited by Yooha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad series at all! I'm also planning on doing a themed series like this, though they're more confined to heroic fantasy. Thinking about calling it "Figures & Fables".

 

My favorites are Sand Demon, Forest Fairy, and Space Police.

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing Yooha!

Mob Moss, Hunter God, Merman Soldier and Forest Fairy are my favs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the variety of monsters on display here - I would definitely get at least three or four each of harpies and gargoyles. The Space Police heavy looks ready for anything! All in all a great collection of collectibles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic Job Yooha, Frightening King, Space Police (What is a Sci-Fi minifig doing in this collection anyway? :grin:) and Pirate Lass have to be my favourites. And as for the Viking Amazon, I think a Viking Shieldmaiden would be a better name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eggyslav said:

Fantastic Job Yooha, Frightening King, Space Police (What is a Sci-Fi minifig doing in this collection anyway? :grin:) and Pirate Lass have to be my favourites. And as for the Viking Amazon, I think a Viking Shieldmaiden would be a better name.

Shieldmaiden it is then! (I watched Vikings, how come I didn't think of that name?)

And I wanted to make a modern Space Police minifig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are Mob Boss, Hired Gun and Frontiersman doing here?

By the way, Mob Boss is the best one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cagast said:

What are Mob Boss, Hired Gun and Frontiersman doing here?

By the way, Mob Boss is the best one

Western counts as historic, but early 20th century might be pushing it 

 

I counted up up how many I would get if this was a real series, and VERY conservatively speaking, I would get at least 25 from this wave, doing some small army building with the most appropriate of them (like Mummy Warrior). 

Edited by SirBlake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Designs like these and Robert8's are a large part of the reason why I'm so disappointed that the Lego Group isn't doing 2 regular CMF series a year for, allegedly, the next couple of years at least. Obviously, there is so much untapped potential that the CMF line is, quite literally, only limited by imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always love figbarf, and this is some of the highest quality. Love the pirate lass, mummy, and hunter god. But really all of them. Nice work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of army builders potential! Sweet figs. My favourite is the mobb boss. I would buy the most of these figs (and some of them in larger numbers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Yooha! Your thread here was one I totally missed at the time, and I was only made aware of it after @Eggyslav mentioned it in his recent Space Police IV thread.

I must say, I think your Space Police cop is perfect, and I love the usage of the Ultra Agents helmet and Nexo Knights armor! Your Frontiersman design is also quite nice, and only makes me wonder how come Lego hasn't done an actual CMF of the archetype yet even after the introduction of the raccoon cap three years ago.

I was just wondering, unless the part isn't available for LDD yet, how would your Space Police cop look like with the year two Nexo Knights armor (part no. 28350) instead?

By the way, one of my most favorite designs of yours is your Golden Age Hero done for your 2014 CMS advent calendar. :sweet:

16052753441_fb33372441_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would buy Retarius, Ice Warrior and Space Police. Awesome minifigures, these are great and all made out of existing parts as well! Brilliant.

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hey @Yooha! Your thread here was one I totally missed at the time, and I was only made aware of it after @Eggyslav mentioned it in his recent Space Police IV thread.

I must say, I think your Space Police cop is perfect, and I love the usage of the Ultra Agents helmet and Nexo Knights armor! Your Frontiersman design is also quite nice, and only makes me wonder how come Lego hasn't done an actual CMF of the archetype yet even after the introduction of the raccoon cap three years ago.

I was just wondering, unless the part isn't available for LDD yet, how would your Space Police cop look like with the year two Nexo Knights armor (part no. 28350) instead?

By the way, one of my most favorite designs of yours is your Golden Age Hero done for your 2014 CMS advent calendar. :sweet:

*insert picture here*

LDD hasn't had an update for ages! I hope it gets ones soon :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hey @Yooha! Your thread here was one I totally missed at the time, and I was only made aware of it after @Eggyslav mentioned it in his recent Space Police IV thread.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

I would buy Retarius, Ice Warrior and Space Police. Awesome minifigures, these are great and all made out of existing parts as well! Brilliant.

 

Thanks guys, it's good to read feedback after all this time. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yooha said:

Thanks guys, it's good to read feedback after all this time. ?

Seriously you did brilliant only using existing parts, you haven't even used 2017 parts, fantastic to see someone using their imagination!

I do have one question when making MOCs on the 'puter, how'd you make custom prints for the parts?

Edited by J4ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.