DangAndBlast

[MOC] Friends Advent Mass

(My first time posting, rather than replying, so apologies if I do it wrong.)

After lots of sets, lots of following online instructions with my own bin of bricks, and lots of random freebuilds with my kidlet, I've made my first ever real MOC - a scene of the Friends girls off to church at Christmas.  The stained glass I've seen around, but had no idea how to do it, so it's rather unsteady - just slotted inside the archway at the top and held in by tension alone, with 1x2 clear plates between the window frames at the back.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, overall.  

31660109544_021889f16e_z.jpgLego Episcopal church at Christmas, with Advent candles lit (three purple, one pink). My first ever MOC of more than small furniture. by Marguerite Radhakrishnan, on Flickr

(I know my photography needs work, and I wish I'd squeezed those top bricks a bit more before the photo!)

32351475872_aaf3a73e7b_z.jpgHow do I know it's an Episcopal church and not a Catholic one? Because the closest thing to priest-appropriate garments was Mia's tuxedo. So, Mia's the officiant!  Emma and Naomi are enjoying the service. by Marguerite Radhakrishnan, on Flickr