Sign in to follow this  
Mads Heering

[BH - Mon Calamari] Hidden Danger

My newest target is Abrel Tosbar, a rich goldsmith from Fondor. Every day at 7 am he comes to his workshop on Calig street. He is driven in a tank which is too strong for any weapon in my arsenal. So I must kill him during his short walk to the door. Which is again very hard because he's always accompanied by his bodyguard. So I have to find another way ...

image.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

More pictures and proof of the size are in the spoiler.

Spoiler

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Whoops, not enough points. Can you score this after I reach 25 points?

Edited by Mads Heering

You have Passed. XP will be awarded after you reach 25XP. The comments are below:

pass, good color blocking and adequate representation of Fondor. On many other planets, this would probably be too plain, but for an industrial area, I'll buy it. Lighting on the pictures could be better, combined with some contrast and brightness adjustments. 

pass, but I am not all too convinced, the build is almost too basic and there are no interesting elements neither on the build or the posing of the action and the pics are not that good.

pass; the build is pretty plain, but I like the use of curves on the building roof and the turret on the tank.

pass: nice color scheme and industrial feel. You could use some more details like stuff around the room, items on the walls, or more figs. But overall this is a nice build.

Edited by Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka