Sign in to follow this  
Ordinareo

Found these LEGO bootlegs in Selce, Croatia.

So i was at Selce today and while walking past all the vendors i found these LEGO bootlegs from a company i don't know. Can anyone tell what company this is from? But anyway the Seaside of Croatia is full of Ninjago, Hero Factory, Chima and who knows what of bootlegs. Here is the link to my tweet where i posted the images:

https://twitter.com/XsizterGaming/status/762350623333425152

Did you get any of them? I also find it funny how they had KREO knock offs too (KREO was good so I guess its a "good" idea to bootleg them). Also I find it hilarious how Minecraft is My World. I am interested tho to see what they look like out of box.

Did you get any of them? I also find it funny how they had KREO knock offs too (KREO was good so I guess its a "good" idea to bootleg them). Also I find it hilarious how Minecraft is My World. I am interested tho to see what they look like out of box.

Of course not, who would buy that trash? I just took pictures of it while walking past the vendors.

Edited by Ordinareo

Lol I know no one would really. I was just curious. I wouldn't buy them either. Ive seen some of the Ninjago bootlegs out of box on youtube and theyre so laughably awful its sad. I feel bad for the kids that get these.

Edited by TheLunabrick

I recently got back form a holiday in Kefalonia and there were a few of these on display in the souvenir shops in Argostoli.

Some of them are by JLB which is one of the poorest bootleg companies in China. Really bad quality.