Brickdoctor

Best Lego Droideka

Can you imagine how cluttered and confusing this forum would be if we had separate topics for every single "What are your favorite/least favorite/best/worst LEGO Star Wars set/minifig/product?" combination? We already have reviews of sets and a general "Favorite Minifig" topic, plus a comparison topic for pictures of side-by-side set and minifig comparisons.

These posts will be merged with the Favorite Minifig topic.

Original post:

Having now had four different versions of a Lego Droideka now (excluding the sniper variant) I was just wondering and curious to find out what other people's favourite version was and why.

Although I can't actually find any comparison images online I did manage to find a YouTube video with footage of the three together

Not my own video by the way

(It's relevant until around 1.10 when he brings in his own version and talks about that for the rest of the video)

Personally, my favourite is the one from the MTT set. I know of course it's far larger then it ought to be, but I don't mind it being as big or slightly larger then a minifig if it looks better. Though I wouldn't want an any larger version.

My least favourite is unfortunately for me the most recent version available in the battlepack. Yes the scale is more accurate but I really dislike the overall look of it and the accuracy compared to the movies.

Anyway, which is your favourite?