Richard Dower

fake lego sets....i bought 3 of them

I just bought a "ucs" super star destroyer from lepin. I dont know where you guys say the quality is not there. They do have issues with trans clear parts and mini figs look like what lego make 5 years ago. I just cant pay 1000 to 1500 for that lego set. I also bought the mil falc on presale. Spending 1200-1500 bucks with tons of rare parts subs was not going to happen either.

Now, i wont buy current issue knock offs. The Cinderella castle is going to be knocked off by lepin. Ill get the real one after the ones that want it most get it. I will also buy a reissued mil falc and SSD if they ever figure out we will buy them.

(All they have to do is reprint them. They should still have every mold to make the parts)

I just bought a "ucs" super star destroyer from lepin. I dont know where you guys say the quality is not there. They do have issues with trans clear parts and mini figs look like what lego make 5 years ago. I just cant pay 1000 to 1500 for that lego set. I also bought the mil falc on presale. Spending 1200-1500 bucks with tons of rare parts subs was not going to happen either.

Now, i wont buy current issue knock offs. The Cinderella castle is going to be knocked off by lepin. Ill get the real one after the ones that want it most get it. I will also buy a reissued mil falc and SSD if they ever figure out we will buy them.

(All they have to do is reprint them. They should still have every mold to make the parts)

On the translucent plastic issue, it doesn't matter which company uses it, be they Lepin, Lego or even Hasbro, translucent plastic is brittle by nature.