misupix

Suicide Squad ....inspired by the comics (1st Try)

After reading the fanstastic comics, I had to start building the Squad with Lego...

This a quick and dirty 1st try:

26955628176_c16077f96e_o.jpg

I like the face you picked for El Diablo. Pardon me, but who is the cop on the right?

I believe it's Amanda Waller. It's a man face, but we only have two black female heads (Storm and some Jedi, I might be wrong, there could be more) but they don't really suit Waller. Because unlike Waller, they have smiles

I believe it's Amanda Waller. It's a man face, but we only have two black female heads (Storm and some Jedi, I might be wrong, there could be more) but they don't really suit Waller. Because unlike Waller, they have smiles

Yes, you're right. This is supposed to be Waller........haven't found a better idea how to portrait her....

BTW:

King shark has already changed a lot.......I'll post a refined version soon.

Yes, you're right. This is supposed to be Waller........haven't found a better idea how to portrait her....

I still think it's pretty accurate :laugh:

Okay, this a new Version of King Shark: More like the Comic-Version with trousers and Hands

26935293912_1aebdc83aa_o.jpg

What do you think, I'm still looking for a better Version of Amanda Waller...

Once the new Ghostbusters set comes out later this year, I'm gonna try using this head for Waller:

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

It's not perfect, but it should look better than anything else currently available.

As for the hair... it looks quite short in the trailer, maybe Finn's hair would work?

Once the new Ghostbusters set comes out later this year, I'm gonna try using this head for Waller:

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

It's not perfect, but it should look better than anything else currently available.

As for the hair... it looks quite short in the trailer, maybe Finn's hair would work?

I think that head is perfect for Waller. As for hair, I agree with Finn, or maybe the Bruce Wayne hair, depending on how it looks with the head and your own opinion of it.

Also great update on King Shark bait

Thanks for all the Feedback, much appreciated!

I've not been lazy myself, working on extending the Squad. Here's where we are now:

27012868072_8134c33eab_o.jpg

I'm still looking for a better Body-Piece for Amanda Waller, I would like a purple-blouse-version but can't find one....

Please mind that I try to build the Comic Versions, not the Movie Versions.