Sign in to follow this  
Konahrik

Zyglak

"Shunned by their creators and hated and feared throughout the Matoran Universe, the savage Zyglak retreated to the dark places of the universe, such as ruins, and the underground recesses of Voya Nui, brooding over their fate and hating the Matoran and all who honored Mata Nui."

zp2.jpg

zp5.jpg

zp8.jpg

zp9.jpg

Gallery

The goal here was to update the Zyglak, but also keep that weird and alien look to it that the original had. Let me know what you think, and have a good day!

I love it! The Zyglak was one of my favoruite G1 creatures. I'm glad you kept the build of its head; it's instantly recognizable. Good job! I love these G2 updates to G1 Rahi. This and the Gadunka MOC that was posted here a while back are amongst my favourites.

I love it. If anything it's even cuter looking than the original. The whole thing gives off a great insect-lizardman vibe, and the long neck accentuates the stork-like head. How did you attach a shell to the back of the lower leg piece?

Great take on Zyglak! It's nice fow different it is from other Zylgak revamps I've seen lately. The back looks especially good with the consecutive use of shell pieces.