Cjd223

Cavegod UCS AT-AT Instructions

5 hours ago, danielwerner said:

This is wonderful news! This is THE most accurate AT-AT but it could use some freshening up when it comes to sturdiness and updated parts. I’m hyped! :)

Same here! This means that I will actually finish (and restart) the build at some point.

A quick update for everyone:

The redesigned legs have just been completed in compliance with @EdBorg's design. The only things remaining are corrections/mods to the body, and part substitutions for a less expensive build. I also have yet to start the base design, that will be completed after the AT-AT portions are complete.

Almost there. If I had to put a date on it, the new manual should be ready to go within a few weeks, and then a test build/video/review conducted by myself should take an additional week or two. My hopes are to get it distributed to everyone who previously purchased the original manual some time between the end of July and the middle of August.

Great work!

I really appreciate the effort on this arduous task. May the Force be with you :wink:  

i've always admired this model but never thought to undertake it due to the concerns I had heard expressed when building, the amount of alters required, I didn't feel confident enough that I would  be able to make it work.  If a revised instruction is coming out, which not only includes amazing fixes/adjustments to make it sturdier, but also a revised parts list which takes into consideration rarity and leans towards more affordable options, consider me sold! very excited for this and following intently!