Sign in to follow this  
hoopoe

Second post gone

Hey, I've introduced me today as a new member of the family and then started a topic with a MOC of mine in the Microscale section, some have seen it already but now it is gone. If I broke any forum rules please tell me which they were, so I can avoid them in the future. Thank you!

Edit: Oh, I see, someone has put the topic to another board. But actually IT IS more architecture and microscale than train, IMHO, so I'm not quite happy with the move. and just moving without telling first seems to me not very friendly or helpful when someone's new to the forum.

Edited by hoopoe

Aw (you even say in your post you are not that keen on trains), oh well its a nice build :-)

Don't be offended, topics get moved all the time according to where the staff think they will get more comments and exposure. It's likely that someone thought that train fans would be more likely to appreciate your creation. If you insist it can be moved back to Special Themes, no problem with us. :classic:

Ok, I see.

But yes. I would really prefer to have it back, since nearly all of my work is done in microscale.

What stroke me is the way of moving without asking before.