Sign in to follow this  
Scorch93

SoNE Freebuild - The Beginning

Hi there everyone!

After signing up last month for the RPG I hadn't that much time to build something, but today I decided to start the adventure of my SigFig. However, I hope you enjoy it. :)

I tried to make it as neutral as possible, in order to build the story of my character in the destination of the upcoming Episode, because I wasn't able to build something for the last one.

After signing up as a stormtrooper to serve the Galactic Empire, Scorch became a crewmember of an Imperial Star Destroyer, yet unnamed, because the ISD has just left the shipyard ... but this might change soon ... very soon.

isd.jpg

The stardestroyer was about to leave the orbit around the Deathstar II heading straight for his first mission. What this mission is actually all about, would only know the higher staff. The normal troopers were just told, to play along until they would get new orders, but everyone felt it ... something was strange about that operation, eventhough, no one even dared to say or ask something about the ongoing situation, cause everyone knew, how superior members deal with misbehavior of the lower ranked.

Scorch followed one of the officers to his own premises. He felt a little bit strange all of a sudden. Many troops, everyone minding their own business, no known faces around here, just grim lookin' officers running around, or stormtroopers and droids without facial expressions. In fact, he couldn't decide, which he liked more. The faceless helmets or the grim looking officers.

The box with his own goods was heavy. Scorch has never been someone who could get rid of the memories of the past from one second to the other, so he took everything with him that reminds him of his birthplanet Dantooine.

sone_1_1.jpg

So, this is it, here we are. Feel free to call this small place your very own. But don't get to cosy, soon we will get you and your fellow friends right into the next battle, so better get yourself comfy with the thought of sleeping in the dirt. Are there any further questions of yours for the moment?

sone_pic_ava_2.jpg

Well, uhm, thanks I guess at this point, ser. No, thanks I'm fine for the moment.

sone_pic_ava.jpg

Alright, check your com-channel for further tasks, I'll be needed somewhere else, good day trooper!

Scorch placed the box with his personal goods just in his room, when all of a sudden two stormtroopers stood outside his apartment, eagerly waiting to start a conversation with him.

sone_1_3.jpg

sone_pic_ava_1.jpg

Hey there, you must be the new one, am I right? Well, the guys here call me Pyke! If you need anything, let me know. I know, it's hard getting things done when everything is new ...

sone_pic_ava_2.jpg

Yes,I can't deny that. Tanks for your friendly welcome! Good to know that there are some nice people under these robot-like soldiers.

Scorch and Pyke were talking for a short while, when all of a sudden the intercom of the crewsection began to speak. At this very moment everyone stopped the task what he was doing at once.

"All units to their battlestations, this is not a drill, i repeat, all units to their battlestations, we're under attack!", the intercom announced.

No one seemed surprised, not cowed at all. All troops knew their duty.

sone_1_4.jpg

Pyke and his fellow friend, who didn't introduce himself, startet to run down the hallway. Scorch didn't ask where they we're going and at this point asking would be not the best idea right at the moment. In the end he would see, where they were headed anyway.

sone_1_5.jpg

Running down the hallway seemed to last forever. Scorch was panting like a dog after a short time. He underestimated how consumptive running with his complete loadout would be, but that didn't stop him from following the others.

sone_1_7.jpg

It's not so much text at all, but I hope you enjoyed it. If you might have the time to write some lines of positiv or negative feedback about my creation I would be glad to read it!

Best regards,

Scorch

Edited by Scorch93

Yes scorch! Wecome @Sone and the right side of the force :wink:.

Your first entry is well done! Love the littel scenes and the detail work. Cant wait to see the next part :thumbup:.

markus

PS: doesnt know that me must post the freebuilds also here in the "sone thread" :wacko: