Sign in to follow this  
Dr Leg O Brick

Star Trek Enterprise customs

At long last, they're here! After a break, that may or may not continue, I'm back, with more Star Trek figures. Continuing my line-up, Enterprise! With Voyager, I hope, not far behind (keep a look out around Christmas). And for the record, the stickers aren't mine, they're made and sold by an exceptionally talented guy, in my opinion, from whom I get my supply of Trek uniforms.

Without further ado, the crew:

15685361279_3f0b2aac24_z.jpg

Captain Jonathan Archer

15684114190_c412241e50_z.jpg

Commander T'Pol

15683897648_871e34a505_z.jpg

Commander Trip Tucker

15870759582_41425843ef_z.jpg

Lt Malcolm Reed

15684095520_cc0445c49d_z.jpg

Ensign Travis Mayweather

15683916548_324f67c8f5_z.jpg

Dr Phlox

15869407271_fdd67d1e34_z.jpg

Ensign Hoshi Sato

And a group shot:

15871449785_f1bb2507f0_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, any suggestions are always welcome!

(personally, I think T'Pol's "smirk" may need replacing. The only "serious" head I could find was an old Star Wars Padme head, but the lack of pupils made the figure stand out with the crew)

Thanks as always Rinzler! Porthos...any ideas on how to make him? I couldn't find anything suitable that'd fit the regular Porthos (not the mirror universe version, as the regular City dog would suffice for that role methinks). I tried the older head again on T'Pol, and it looked much better, hence I've replaced it. I'll take an updated picture as soon as possible.

nice! i'm not sure i'm buying the Phlox. don't get me wrong he's definitely a challenge. i guess i just don't see him as a smirker, it's always full big smiles from him. maybe dig into flesh colored heads for him as a way to make him stand out as non-human.

oh wait i found it, use the gildaroy lockhart head, it totally looks like phlox's crazy smile...

Lockhart1.jpg

180px-Phlox_grinning.jpg

i like the starfleet uniforms a lot though. those look great! you should do a Admiral Forrest uniform too!

Thanks! Regarding Phlox, I'll have a look through my spares, I picked a couple of smiling heads out when I was going to make Phlox, so I'll have a looking through those first, but I like your flesh minifig head suggestion. Hahaha, perfect for crazy smile Phlox! I remember when I first saw that on TV, for me it was both incredibly scary and hilarious at the same time.

On the uniform note, those aren't mine! Some very skilled people made the decals, and they've had a wide selection of Lego Star Trek uniform stickers that I've been purchasing to get all five TV crews. Admiral Forest...now I can make him! I have about ten spares of each uniform with various rank, I'm sure with some modifications I can create an Admiral uniform, and the head and hair should be pretty easy.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick