Sign in to follow this  
FinalFeature

Justice League vs Avengers Prologue

A mysterious man with an unknown origin has hired Lobo to track down a rare species for his collection. Armed with a gun forged by an ancient alien race, the main man plans to collect his bounty. Will he succeed or will Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Batman of Zur en Arrh stop him in time?

Directed, Animated, Written, and Composed by Tristan Kilmer

The Marvel vs DC or Justice League vs Avengers prologue was completed in 3 weeks. I've been wanting to do a comic book style animated film for a while and what better way to do that than with the prologue of the DC vs Marvel Crossover! This is the first installment of a new series that will be told over in a large arc. This film was done in a comic book look to set the tone of the story and will be the only film done in this style. Be sure to stay after the credits, never know who might show up. Watch it in HD for the best experience.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the overall result but it was needed to help set up the next few brickfilms I have going on. I did enjoy giving it the comic book look though as it has been something I've been wanting to tinker with for a while.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by FinalFeature