Sign in to follow this  
Raphy

REVIEW: 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy

Freeze Ray Frenzy was in need of a review. Or not. Dang, why do I always review sets that have already been reviewed??

september_15_014.jpg

Information

Name: Freeze Ray Frenzy

Theme: Space Police III

Price: $ 9.99

Minifigures: 2

Pieces: 80

Year: 2009

And the lame description, from S@H:

Freeze the space-crook in his tracks!

Space Police Command to all available units! Space Biker leader Kranxx is on the loose with his hotrod hover-cycle, and he

Edited by Raphy

Very nice review, Raphy! :sweet:

I was thinking about getting this set... and I'm still not sure, but if I'm on a debate, I'm sure I'll refer back to this review to find out. :wink:

Very well done review! I have to admit I was thinking about passing this set over completely in my gathering of the Space Police sets this year, as I could get Kranxx elsewhere, and I didn't think either of the vehicles looked all that great, but boy was I wrong. I agree that Kranxx's space bike thing looks pretty cool, and I would go so far as to say the officer's does as well.

Thanks for enlightening me! :]

Stricker - thanks Strik buddy! Yes, it is a great set and as I said I recommend it to everyone who loves space.

Klig - Yes, the vehicles from the Space Police III line are simply wonderful. When I get Hyperspeed Pursuit, i'll post a big 40-picture review! >:D (One pic per dollar for me . . . . I just hope I'll never get the USC Millenium Falcon. ;D) both bikes are awesome.