• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darth_Legois

Darth_Legois

• Bagel Heretic

Member: 1496

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:36 AM

Posted Image V-LV-18A

First of all i would like to say Thanks to earo for the inspiration for this moc [his yellow subaru] [Also earo i wont be needing any instructions or needing to know what pieces you used to make it i think i figured it all out]

Secondly sadly you cant buy this one  :sadnew:  i had to use non-buyable pieces for the colour scheme, i might try and make one that people can buy though.

I like the red/black colour scheme since those 2 colours have the some of the best car pieces in LDD  :thumbup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 erao

erao

Member: 224

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:13 AM

Cool man!!
I'm just trying to collect parts to make another copy to you.
But, you did it.... Cool :thumbup:

#3 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 1188

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

Very nice design!  But..why Subaru?
"Once, there was only darkness. If you ask me, the light's winning"

#4 Darth_Legois

Darth_Legois

• Bagel Heretic

Member: 1496

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:58 PM

View Posterao, on Jun 20 2008, 08:13 PM, said:

Cool man!!
I'm just trying to collect parts to make another copy to you.
But, you did it.... Cool :thumbup:
LOL thanks dude  :sweet:  i actualy wouldnt mind if you could do it just to make sure since i thought i had it but it was interior work i had to work that was the hard part but if you cant/dont want to its ok since im pretty sure i got it

View PostLt. Col. Thok, on Jun 20 2008, 11:13 PM, said:

Very nice design!  But..why Subaru?
Well Subaru Impreza is one of my favourite cars i thought it would be imposible to make anything that looks something like it in a 4-wide or even 6-wide car untill i saw earo's subaru's  :sweet:  :cry_happy:  :thumbup: i thought yea well if he gives me the instructions i will buy the bits i need off BL [Unless i have them] then i will make a police version out of it but i was bored yesterday so i thought why not just try it in LDD i thought it would look funny [lots of diffrent colour schemes] but i had to use non-buyable pieces to make a "good" colour scheme which i think worked

#5 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 1188

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

View PostDarth_Legois_619, on Jun 20 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Well Subaru Impreza is one of my favourite cars i thought it would be imposible to make anything that looks something like it in a 4-wide or even 6-wide car untill i saw earo's subaru's  :sweet:  :cry_happy:  :thumbup: i thought yea well if he gives me the instructions i will buy the bits i need off BL [Unless i have them] then i will make a police version out of it but i was bored yesterday so i thought why not just try it in LDD i thought it would look funny [lots of diffrent colour schemes] but i had to use non-buyable pieces to make a "good" colour scheme which i think worked
Oh...Good reason! :thumbup:
"Once, there was only darkness. If you ask me, the light's winning"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users